From: Savageduck on
On 2010-02-04 17:51:35 -0800, RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> said:

> Two cameras, one choice. You pick the one on the right, you've made
> the right choice. Pick the left one, you need help.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/andersonrm/image/121685372

I think the real clue here is the presentation of products and lack of
professional in-store advice you might get at such an establishment.

The wrong decision was probably made when you walked through the door
intent on buying something in that store. If you need help you are not
going to get it there. What you will get masquerading as advice, is the
megapixel dance.

--
Regards,

Savageduck