From: Yao Konan on
> I read on TI's newsgroup that the nSpire's directory structure would
> be something like grouping options (I can try to find the reference,
> but this is somewhat OT to HP calcs). That is, for a class of
> problems, it would provide grouping for variables, spreadsheets,
> graphs, etc.

In fact the upper memory structure is like this:
You can create documents and in each document you can create problems
and each problem has its own set of variables.
However what i want to know is if there is a tree directory structure
to manage documents and if there is a tree directory structure inside
Problem(though i very doubt this).

>I hate the Voyage 200's one-level nest, all lower-case
> 8-character limitations.

You are not the only one.

Scotty a écrit :

> On 5 Aug 2006 09:34:22 -0700, KonanYao(a)gmail.com wrote:
>
> >Sweet.
> >Could you do a summary of the review in English please ?
> >Btw do you know if the NSpire:
> >*Is much faster than the TI89TI
> >*has 3D plotting abilities
> >*Has tree directory structure memory management
> >*Programming abilities
> >Thanks in advance.
> >
> I read on TI's newsgroup that the nSpire's directory structure would
> be something like grouping options (I can try to find the reference,
> but this is somewhat OT to HP calcs). That is, for a class of
> problems, it would provide grouping for variables, spreadsheets,
> graphs, etc. I hate the Voyage 200's one-level nest, all lower-case
> 8-character limitations.
>
> --Scott

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6