From: Abba on
What version of SQLServer?

From: Andrew Morton on
Tony Johansson wrote:
> I have looked but haven't found any procedure that point out how I
> restart in single-user mode and
> once started that way, I can login using DAC and reset account
> privileges.
> Can you point out any site where I can find this kind of information.

"Starting SQL Server in Single-User Mode"

Andrew

From: Uri Dimant on
Tony
Go to the Config Manager and add a powerfull account for SQL Server ...
restart the service

From: Tony Johansson on
Can you describe step by step how I set the sysadmin server role back on
BUILTIN\Administrator and
not how I do that in general.

I'm not so good at SQL Server.

//Tony

From: Tony Johansson on
I use SQL Server Express 2005
At the top below object explorer in SQL Server Management Studio Express it
says
HEMPC\SQLEXPRESS (SQL Server 9.0.4053 - HEMPC\Tony)

//Tony