From: Tony Johansson on
Many many many thanks Jeffrey Williams(I give you a gold medal) I followed
the document that you passed in the mail and now I have granted the the
relevant user back to the sysadmin server role.
It was just enough to follow the document below. I was easy and very good
explained so it was just to follow what it said
and then it worked.
http://blogs.msdn.com/raulga/archive/2007/07/12/disaster-recovery-what-to-do-when-the-sa-account-password-is-lost-in-sql-server-2005.aspx

One question I how did you manage to find such an execllent document ?
I have been looking for such a document but haven't find any.

//Tony

From: Jeffrey Williams on
I googled it - but, I already knew what I was searching for which is 99% of
the problem. I can't recall right now what I used for the search, but it
was along the lines of: sql server 2005 express reset sa password