From: Jerry on
On Jul 14, 1:26 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:13:35 -0700 (PDT), Jerry
>

> <Cephalobus_alie...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> >On Jul 13, 9:03 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

> >> They are called 'flare stars'. Quite common.
>
> >Oh, you are utterly PATHETIC.
>
> >Flare stars are aperiodic or quasi-periodic.
>
> >There are NONE, ZERO, ZIP with regular, equal magnitude
> >flares equivalent to the regular luminosity dips of eclipsing
> >binaries.
>
> Then I suggest you go out and look for some.

Not my burden, Ralph, you pathetic little megalomaniac.

YOU are the one making the absurd claims.

Jerry

From: eric gisse on
...@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 01:09:40 -0700, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nospam(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

>>> They are called 'flare stars'. Quite common.
>>
>>Name one that you believe is satisfactory.
>>
>>Name it, don't just wave your hand.
>
> the reason that there are far more eclipse type brightness curves than
> regular flares should be obvious. There are many genuinely eclipsing
> binaries!

Since there are so many, you can name one.

From: eric gisse on
...@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
[...]

>>There are NONE, ZERO, ZIP with regular, equal magnitude
>>flares equivalent to the regular luminosity dips of eclipsing
>>binaries.
>
> Then I suggest you go out and look for some.

Imagine that. You can't support your claims so you ask someone else to do
your research for you.

[...]
From: Jerry on
On Jul 14, 1:28 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 01:09:40 -0700, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

> >> They are called 'flare stars'. Quite common.
>
> >Name one that you believe is satisfactory.
>
> >Name it, don't just wave your hand.
>
> the reason that there are far more eclipse type brightness curves than regular
> flares should be obvious. There are many genuinely eclipsing binaries!

Yeah... like approximately 100% of them...

Jerry
From: eric gisse on
Jerry wrote:

> On Jul 14, 1:28 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 01:09:40 -0700, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Name one that you believe is satisfactory.
>>
>> >Name it, don't just wave your hand.
>>
>> the reason that there are far more eclipse type brightness curves than
>> regular flares should be obvious. There are many genuinely eclipsing
>> binaries!
>
> Yeah... like approximately 100% of them...
>
> Jerry

I like how Henry can't even name one star he believes supports his opinion.

I wonder why Henry even talks to me. I've been harassing him for years about
his forged degrees and he just refuses to acknowledge it. It is obviously a
sore spot for him.