From: eric gisse on
...@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:49:10 -0700, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nospam(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Jerry wrote:
>>[...]
>>
>>> Eventually he may come to realize that BaTh is not needed to
>>> explain anything. He "knows" that he can't be wrong, but he sees
>>> the world slipping under his feet.
>>
>>I've always been merely satisfied with his simple inability to calculate
>>anything.
>>
>>Q: 'What's the functional form of your acceleration doppler, Henri?
>>A: 'shut up eric'
>>
>>Q: 'Could you show us the derivation of Mercury's perihelion advance using
>>whatever explanation you are using this week?'
>>A: 'Do it for me'
>>
>>Lather, rinse, repeat.
>
> Gawd! At least poor old Jerry has an excuse for his dementia....but not
> you....

If you thought your ideas had merit you'd try to publish them.

Even you know you have nothing of worth.

From: Henry Wilson DSc on
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:45:56 -0700, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nospam(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:49:10 -0700, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nospam(a)gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Jerry wrote:
>>>[...]
>>>
>>>I've always been merely satisfied with his simple inability to calculate
>>>anything.
>>>
>>>Q: 'What's the functional form of your acceleration doppler, Henri?
>>>A: 'shut up eric'
>>>
>>>Q: 'Could you show us the derivation of Mercury's perihelion advance using
>>>whatever explanation you are using this week?'
>>>A: 'Do it for me'
>>>
>>>Lather, rinse, repeat.
>>
>> Gawd! At least poor old Jerry has an excuse for his dementia....but not
>> you....
>
>If you thought your ideas had merit you'd try to publish them.
>
>Even you know you have nothing of worth.

Poor boy..it must be hard to accept that your hero was a hoaxer.

From: eric gisse on
...@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:45:56 -0700, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nospam(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

>>> Gawd! At least poor old Jerry has an excuse for his dementia....but not
>>> you....
>>
>>If you thought your ideas had merit you'd try to publish them.
>>
>>Even you know you have nothing of worth.
>
> Poor boy..it must be hard to accept that your hero was a hoaxer.

Do you think his Nobel and PhD in the subject are fake like yours?

When are you going to acknowledge that you posted forged degrees, Ralph? I'm
never going to stop reminding you.

From: Henry Wilson DSc on
On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:27 -0700, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nospam(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:45:56 -0700, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nospam(a)gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>>If you thought your ideas had merit you'd try to publish them.
>>>
>>>Even you know you have nothing of worth.
>>
>> Poor boy..it must be hard to accept that your hero was a hoaxer.
>
>Do you think his Nobel and PhD in the subject are fake like yours?

He didn't get them for his relativity.