From: George Kerby on

On 7/29/10 11:19 AM, in article xn0gx7rzheto3f001(a)news.virginmedia.com, "MC"
<any(a)any.any> wrote:

> Ofnuts wrote:

>>> A keep hoping the OP will read the helpful, detailed
>>> comments he's had over the year, and act on them.
>>>
>>> Hasn't happened yet - his photos are as bad as they
>>> were st the start.
>>
>> Not really... one year ago, we also got pictures of that flag. The
>> first one was appalling. Following suggestions here, it was re-shot
>> and evolved into something much better. This year, this first shot is
>> already better than last year's first (though not as good at last
>> year's last).
>
> Which only shows he is pressing the shutter and hoping for the best.
> He certainly is not thinking before taking his photographs. He is
> neither taking care technically nor artistically and definately seems
> to ignore advice. He is just like any other snapper, taking hundreds
> of photos hoping one might just turn out good enough to put on his
> flickr page.
>
> MC

Maybe he's using one of those wonderful P&S units that have a two-three
second lag?!? Should be called "Point & Pray"?

From: Chris F.A. Johnson on
On 2010-07-29, DanP wrote:
> On Jul 29, 11:34?am, Ofnuts <o.f.n.u....(a)la.poste.net> wrote:

>> > I cannot see it clear, is it the Canadian flag?
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Peru
>
> Teasing, it is Peru independence day afterall.
> From that angle it looks the same as the Canadian one.

Not really; the Canadian flag has a much wider, white centre
section.

--
Chris F.A. Johnson <http://cfajohnson.com>
Author: =======================
From: mmyvusenet on
"Ofnuts" <o.f.n.u.t.s(a)la.poste.net> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:4c51a4a4$0$17254$426a74cc(a)news.free.fr...
> On 29/07/2010 13:36, bugbear wrote:
>> MC wrote:

>>> You could have saved all that and just said it was awful. However, for
>>> the sake of being constructive... you were spot on... plus it's awful.
>>
>> A keep hoping the OP will read the helpful, detailed
>> comments he's had over the year, and act on them.
>>
>> Hasn't happened yet - his photos are as bad as they
>> were st the start.
>
> Not really... one year ago, we also got pictures of that flag. The first
> one was appalling. Following suggestions here, it was re-shot and evolved
> into something much better. This year, this first shot is already better
> than last year's first (though not as good at last year's last).
>
> --
> Bertrand

Hello, and It is my last photo in this opportunity:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4841039749/

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: rwalker on
On 29 Jul 2010 18:51:21 GMT, "Chris F.A. Johnson"
<cfajohnson(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Not really; the Canadian flag has a much wider, white centre
> section.

Not to mention a big ol' maple leaf.