From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

Today is the Independence Day in Peru, and in this opportunity I took this
photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4839458992/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: bugbear on
mmyvusenet wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Today is the Independence Day in Peru, and in this opportunity I took this
> photo:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4839458992/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

The sky is washed out, the background is cluttered,
the flag is too central, there's little context
to make this "Independence Day" as opposed to any-old-day,
and the draping of the flag looks static and dull.

BugBear
From: DanP on
On Jul 29, 2:48 am, "mmyvusenet" <mmyvuse...(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Today is the Independence Day in Peru, and in this opportunity I took this
> photo:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4839458992/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> --
> MMYVhttp://www.mmyv.com

I cannot see it clear, is it the Canadian flag?

DanP
From: MC on
bugbear wrote:

> mmyvusenet wrote:
> > Hello:
> >
> > Today is the Independence Day in Peru, and in this opportunity I
> > took this photo:
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4839458992/
> >
> > Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> The sky is washed out, the background is cluttered,
> the flag is too central, there's little context
> to make this "Independence Day" as opposed to any-old-day,
> and the draping of the flag looks static and dull.
>
> BugBear

You could have saved all that and just said it was awful. However, for
the sake of being constructive... you were spot on... plus it's awful.
:o)

MC
From: Ofnuts on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Peru