From: AdeW on
I have a Technika H38FE2 wireless USB keyboard and mouse.

In the instructions it says: "Ensure the PC is switched off. Plug the
receiver into the USB port. ... Restart the PC"

I thought all USB devices can be plugged in while the computer is
switched on right?
From: Sjouke Burry on
AdeW wrote:
> I have a Technika H38FE2 wireless USB keyboard and mouse.
>
> In the instructions it says: "Ensure the PC is switched off. Plug the
> receiver into the USB port. ... Restart the PC"
>
> I thought all USB devices can be plugged in while the computer is
> switched on right?
If you do that , wat would the bios do without a keyboard?
Windows might not care , but the bios wants a keyboard as well..
From: AdeW on
On 4 Dec, 23:20, Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulf...(a)ppllaanneett.nnll>
wrote:
> AdeW wrote:
> > I have a Technika H38FE2 wireless USB keyboard and mouse.
>
> > In the instructions it says: "Ensure the PC is switched off. Plug the
> > receiver into the USB port. ... Restart the PC"
>
> > I thought all USB devices can be plugged in while the computer is
> > switched on right?
>
> If you do that , wat would the bios do without a keyboard?
> Windows might not care , but the bios wants a keyboard as well..

I have a PS/2 keyboard already plugged which i'm typing on right now.
From: Sjouke Burry on
AdeW wrote:
> On 4 Dec, 23:20, Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulf...(a)ppllaanneett.nnll>
> wrote:
>> AdeW wrote:
>>> I have a Technika H38FE2 wireless USB keyboard and mouse.
>>> In the instructions it says: "Ensure the PC is switched off. Plug the
>>> receiver into the USB port. ... Restart the PC"
>>> I thought all USB devices can be plugged in while the computer is
>>> switched on right?
>> If you do that , wat would the bios do without a keyboard?
>> Windows might not care , but the bios wants a keyboard as well..
>
> I have a PS/2 keyboard already plugged which i'm typing on right now.
So whats with the usb keyboard then?
From: AdeW on

> So whats with theusbkeyboardthen?

Its wireless.