From: D.J. on
On Mon, 08 Mar 2010 13:09:03 +0000, bugbear
<bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:

>D.J. wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:57:39 +0000, bugbear
>> <bugbear(a)trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:

>>> I thing you under estimate the power (in many senses) of governments.
>>>
>>> I don't WANT to pay tax. But I do. Consider this a
>>> disproof by counter example of your assertion.
>>>
>>> BugBear
>>
>> Conversely, I don't WANT to pay taxes, so I DON'T. Legally, with no
>> repercussions for 30 years now. There are ways if you are smart enough.
>>

>Your statement is still disproved.
>
>Disproof only needs one counter example, which I provided.
>(very)Simple logic.
>
> BugBear

You've only disproved it for yourself, unfortunately--unless you enjoy
being a masochist, you've not proved it for everyone in the world. What
holds true for you is not true for everyone else. You could even prove
there is a god to yourself, it won't hold true for anyone else. My
statement remains fact. Perhaps you would rather it say " ... that can be
enforced on any one human ..." so it is clearer to you. The meaning does
not change one bit. You want it to be enforced on you, for whatever reasons
or excuses you might have, or it wouldn't be enforced on you.

Now, about those cameras and photography ... I like my cameras. I will take
a photograph of anything I damn well please in any location of any subject
and use it for my own purposes no matter what I decide that purpose to be,
financial gain or otherwise. Nobody tells me what to do. I might let them
believe what they are trying to tell me to do, so they walk away just as
blissfully ignorant and happy in their insecurities again, but it won't
make it any more true. It's why I also love micro-SD cards. They're so easy
to palm off, slide in a coat-liner or sock, or momentarily ditch in the
brush until the <spoken with one of silly those thunderous sci-fi voices>
"LORDS OF LAW AND ORDER" have ignorantly left the area wrapped in their
cozy blanket of ignorance and insecurity. Then I get to laugh at them too,
not just pity them.

From: Chris H on
In message <1vv9p5lt2mplev3sa2nrvkqhvc3ue40rhq(a)4ax.com>, D. J.
<nocontact(a)noaddress.com> writes

>Now, about those cameras and photography ... I like my cameras. I will take
>a photograph of anything I damn well please in any location of any subject
>and use it for my own purposes no matter what I decide that purpose to be,
>financial gain or otherwise. Nobody tells me what to do.

How wrong you are.
If you live in a country you have to abide by the laws of that country
otherwise the tend to lock you up or for places like the US: execute
you.

> I might let them
>believe what they are trying to tell me to do, so they walk away just as
>blissfully ignorant and happy in their insecurities again, but it won't
>make it any more true.

In many cases neither they nor you will "walk away" They tend to arrest
you.

>It's why I also love micro-SD cards. They're so easy
>to palm off, slide in a coat-liner or sock, or momentarily ditch in the
>brush until the <spoken with one of silly those thunderous sci-fi voices>
>"LORDS OF LAW AND ORDER" have ignorantly left the area wrapped in their
>cozy blanket of ignorance and insecurity. Then I get to laugh at them too,
>not just pity them.

Time to get back to reality.... though most of us never left it.

From: D.J. on
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:36:27 +0000, Chris H <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote:

>In message <1vv9p5lt2mplev3sa2nrvkqhvc3ue40rhq(a)4ax.com>, D. J.
><nocontact(a)noaddress.com> writes
>>
>>Now, about those cameras and photography ... I like my cameras. I will take
>>a photograph of anything I damn well please in any location of any subject
>>and use it for my own purposes no matter what I decide that purpose to be,
>>financial gain or otherwise. Nobody tells me what to do.
>
>How wrong you are.
>If you live in a country you have to abide by the laws of that country
>otherwise the tend to lock you up or for places like the US: execute
>you.
>
>> I might let them
>>believe what they are trying to tell me to do, so they walk away just as
>>blissfully ignorant and happy in their insecurities again, but it won't
>>make it any more true.
>
>In many cases neither they nor you will "walk away" They tend to arrest
>you.

There's "laws" (peoples' opinions) on all sorts of subjects and in places
and countries where they will arrest you, or even worse right on the spot.
It doesn't stop many photographers from getting their assignments done.
Gosh, some of them are even backed by the US military to try to protect
them (or not) during their photography assignments--the photographer's
actions against the laws of the people in that country of course.

Shake in your boots much? Got any to shake in? Ever even worn any? Let me
guess .... penny-loafers? It would be a fitting life-time shoe for you.
So........ poetic in word and form.

>>It's why I also love micro-SD cards. They're so easy
>>to palm off, slide in a coat-liner or sock, or momentarily ditch in the
>>brush until the <spoken with one of silly those thunderous sci-fi voices>
>>"LORDS OF LAW AND ORDER" have ignorantly left the area wrapped in their
>>cozy blanket of ignorance and insecurity. Then I get to laugh at them too,
>>not just pity them.
>
>Time to get back to reality.... though most of us never left it.

You don't get out of your basement very often, do you. What a shame. Take a
risk. Crawl to the top of your basement stairway. Do you see any light when
you crack open the door? See if following that light leads to this large
"room" that's got a huge blue ceiling with a light so bright that you can't
even look at it for very long. I know how scary this is for you. You don't
have to go into that room, just look for awhile. That's the "room" where
the rest of humanity is, well, most of them.

From: Chris H on
In message <igaap51m5fkcshqm737k26nntgr4viscvj(a)4ax.com>, D. J.
<nocontact(a)noaddress.com> writes
>On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:36:27 +0000, Chris H <chris(a)phaedsys.org> wrote:
>
>>In message <1vv9p5lt2mplev3sa2nrvkqhvc3ue40rhq(a)4ax.com>, D. J.
>><nocontact(a)noaddress.com> writes
>>>
>>>Now, about those cameras and photography ... I like my cameras. I will take
>>>a photograph of anything I damn well please in any location of any subject
>>>and use it for my own purposes no matter what I decide that purpose to be,
>>>financial gain or otherwise. Nobody tells me what to do.
>>
>>How wrong you are.
>>If you live in a country you have to abide by the laws of that country
>>otherwise the tend to lock you up or for places like the US: execute
>>you.
>>
>>> I might let them
>>>believe what they are trying to tell me to do, so they walk away just as
>>>blissfully ignorant and happy in their insecurities again, but it won't
>>>make it any more true.
>>
>>In many cases neither they nor you will "walk away" They tend to arrest
>>you.
>
>There's "laws" (peoples' opinions)

This is where you and reality part company. A Law is not "peoples
opinions"

>on all sorts of subjects and in places
>and countries where they will arrest you, or even worse right on the spot.

Yes.

>It doesn't stop many photographers from getting their assignments done.

Not but it does get many arrested, locked up and killed.

>Gosh, some of them are even backed by the US military to try to protect
>them (or not) during their photography assignments

Yes. In some specific cases. In other cases the US military has killed
photographers (who were being completely lawful at the time)

>--the photographer's
>actions against the laws of the people in that country of course.

How so? Where? Explain?

>Shake in your boots much? Got any to shake in? Ever even worn any? Let me
>guess .... penny-loafers? It would be a fitting life-time shoe for you.
>So........ poetic in word and form.

No.... Though before I explain my military career to a coward like
yourself the least you can do is come out from behind a fake id.

Otherwise I don't justify myself to cowards and fakes.

>>Time to get back to reality.... though most of us never left it.
>
>You don't get out of your basement very often, do you. What a shame. Take a
>risk. Crawl to the top of your basement stairway. Do you see any light when
>you crack open the door? See if following that light leads to this large
>"room" that's got a huge blue ceiling with a light so bright that you can't
>even look at it for very long. I know how scary this is for you. You don't
>have to go into that room, just look for awhile. That's the "room" where
>the rest of humanity is, well, most of them.

See above. After you identify yourself We can discuss my photography on
the Middle East.