First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
improving my Goldbach proof without needing Galois Algebra #5.20 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Archimedes Plutonium wrote: (others snipped) Proof of Goldbach: Every even number >2 is the sum of at least two primes. Every even number >2 is the product of at least 2 primes, for example 4 is 2x2, 8 is 2x2x2, 6 is 2x3. Notice the symmetry, that all ... 12 Aug 2010 00:39
UK maths deterioration; UK math poster believes K is not divisible by K nor by 1; UK math insanity
sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote: (when the rudeness is cut, there is nothing left) The troubles began when L. Walker said Iain Davidson had a true proof. Iain Davidson sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote:  > 1) A natural is prime if it has preceisly two distinct divisors    > 2) Every natural >1 has at lea... 12 Aug 2010 04:57
Algebra behind proof of Goldbach with the interchange of addition to multiplication #5.19 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: (others snipped) Proof of Goldbach: Every even number >2 is the sum of at least two primes. Every even number >2 is the product of at least 2 primes, for example 4 is 2x2, 8 is 2x2x2, 6 is 2x3. Notice the symmetry, that all even numbers are at least the product of t... 11 Aug 2010 22:29
deterioration of UK maths; UK math poster believes K is not divisible by K nor by 1; UK math insanity
sttscitrans(a)tesco.net wrote: sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote: (when the rudeness is cut, there is nothing left) The troubles began when L. Walker said Iain Davidson had a true proof. Iain Davidson sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote:  > 1) A natural is prime if it has preceisly two distinct divisors    > 2) E... 11 Aug 2010 23:34
UK maths deterioration; UK math poster believes K is not divisible by K nor by 1; UK math insanity
sttscitrans(a)tesco.net wrote: sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote: (when the rudeness is cut, there is nothing left) The troubles began when L. Walker said Iain Davidson had a true proof. Iain Davidson sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote:  > 1) A natural is prime if it has preceisly two distinct divisors    > 2) E... 11 Aug 2010 21:23
"UK maths deterioration; here a UK math poster believes K is not divisible by K nor by 1" UK math insanity
On 11 Aug, 22:14, Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archime...(a)gmail.com> wrote: sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote:  > 1) A natural is prime if it has preceisly two distinct divisors    > 2) Every natural >1 has at least one prime divisor       > 3) GCD(m,m+1) = 1, for any natural m       > 3) Assume pn is... 11 Aug 2010 21:23
PRENTICE HALL'S FEDERAL TAXATION 2011: CORPORATIONS KENNETH E. ANDERSON ,THOMAS R. POPE JOHN L. KRAMER SOLUTION MANUAL
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 11 Aug 2010 19:09
PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS 9E CASE FAIR OSTER TEST BANK
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 11 Aug 2010 19:09
SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN 7E KENDALL SOLUTIONS MANUAL
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 11 Aug 2010 19:09
John Ramsden like Julia F. Knight and Chandler Davis incompetent to write out a Euclid IP, indirect #5.18 Correcting Math
OwlHoot wrote: On Aug 10, 8:30 pm, Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium.archime...(a)gmail.com> wrote: [..] Hi John I do not want to argue with you or make you feel bad in any way. But the facts of your post and your followup of coprime, that you are mistaken. You mu... 11 Aug 2010 18:03