First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Meaning, Presuppositions, Truth-relevance, G�del's Theorem and the Liar Paradox
In article <6b4407fe-f953-48eb-a22c-f9ab8de8519c(a)g6g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, Newberry says... On Aug 8, 1:54=A0pm, Aatu Koskensilta <aatu.koskensi...(a)uta.fi> wrote: Newberry <newberr...(a)gmail.com> writes: This sentence: =A0 =A0 ~(Ex)(Ey)(Pxy & Qy). =A0 =A0 =A0 (3.3.1) Pxy means tha... 13 Aug 2010 08:08
decayed peer review publishing; Julia F. Knight (Journal of Logic) has in common with Chandler Davis (Mathematical Intelligencer) #5.06 Correcting Math
Went to look up if Julia Knight is still around, for I know that Chandler Davis is very old and probably not able to offer a Euclid Infinitude of Primes proof, indirect method. But Julia is from my alma mater also, of Utah State University. And I kind of hoped that all graduates of Utah State University were ... 9 Aug 2010 00:22
Giveness - evidence that justifies but is justified by nothing else (Self Justified).
A (failed) direct challenge to the sceptic's contention that nothing can be known with certainty. Here we see an attempt to show that there is something whose existence cannot be denied and which is such that we can and do know it with certainty. It is commonly referred to as 'the given'. It is what is immediate... 9 Aug 2010 22:19
3SAT - Short Pigeonhole Refutations
A partitioning solver can produce shorter refutations of the pigeonhole problem than resolution based solvers. Partitioning solvers repeatedly partition SAT instances until a solution is found or all partitions are exhausted. A refutation consists of a list of partitions containing contradictions. Simple Pa... 8 Aug 2010 21:07
Translate English Sentence to FOL
Hi All -- I'm a newbie asking for help translating an English sentence to first- order logic. The sentence is "The only thing with nothing to its right is the medium cube," and is meant to be true according to the Russellian analysis of definite descriptions. This sentence appears as an exercise in Tarski's W... 8 Aug 2010 20:02
South-Western Federal Taxation 2010: Corporations, Partnerships, Estates And Trusts, Professional, Solution Manual
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 8 Aug 2010 20:01
South Western Federal Taxation 2010 Taxation Of Business Entities, 13th Edition 2010 Solutions manualith Raabe Maloney‏‏ Solutions manual And Test bank
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 8 Aug 2010 20:01
College Physics With Masteringphysics™, 7/E Jerry D. Wilson, Lander University Solutions Manual
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 8 Aug 2010 20:01
Accounting Information Systems 11E Romney Solutions manual
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 8 Aug 2010 20:01
why Davidson cannot learn from Flath -- Euclid's IP proof #5.05 Correcting Math
Well, I should keep this copy of 5.05 and not the 5.04 because Davidson will only spew out more hatred rather than any enlightenment. And I should be fair to Flath which may not have looked fair in the 5.04 post. Flath had a correct Direct method proof using that lemma, and nothing wrong with Flath's proof. There... 11 Aug 2010 06:01