First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
How small must the chance of error be before we accept something as true and certain?
On Aug 2, 8:15 pm, Immortalist <reanimater_2...(a)yahoo.com> wrote: Suppose, for the sake of argument, that a belief could be completely justified without all chance of error being excluded. How great a chance of error is to be allowed? One chance in ten? One chance in a million? It won't matter. If there is ... 4 Aug 2010 13:37
How small must the chance of error be before we accept something as true and certain?
Suppose, for the sake of argument, that a belief could be completely justified without all chance of error being excluded. How great a chance of error is to be allowed? One chance in ten? One chance in a million? It won't matter. If there is one chance n, whatever number n may be, we shall be led into contradiction... 3 Aug 2010 23:32
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL....
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL At http://100bestvideos.co.cc I have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box ,click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 2 Aug 2010 12:33
INDISPENSABLE FALSE AXIOMS?
In 1824 Sadi Carnot deduced the (prototype of the) second law of thermodynamics from two axioms; one of them turned out to be false in the end: The false axiom: "Heat is an indestructible substance that cannot be converted into work in the heat engine." There are texts in Carnot's book showing that in 1824 the... 5 Aug 2010 01:36
Is a gram a unit of measure of pressure?
Since a force is a net pressure, and the textbooks say that weight is a force, a gram is a unit of weight and force.  Another unit of force is a dyne. The textbook definition of a dyne is “a ‘dyne’ is that force which will produce an acceleration of 1 cm per second per second when acting on a mass of 1 gram". ("Ma... 8 Aug 2010 16:44
The Planet Attractor Action, johnreed, July 31,2010
The planet attractor action. johnreed July 31, 2010 On planet and moon surface objects where mass units are conserved, the resistance they represent must be cumulative and additive and apply across grouped, planet and moon surface fundamental material entities. What can we accumulate and add too, in the frame wh... 1 Aug 2010 04:04
[FAQ, 06/11/05] Mathematical logic on the web
Mathematical Logic around the world: http://world.logic.at/ -- Posted: Sun Aug 1 00:03:02 2010 ... 31 Jul 2010 20:33
ANUSHKA HOT PICTURES
ANUSHKA HOT PICTURES *********************************** [http://sites.google.com/site/freesoftwarealert] ... 31 Jul 2010 19:28
The Core Hard Problem
Immortalist <reanimater_2000(a)yahoo.com> writes: Suppose that you are confronted with a barrel full of apples some of which are rotten and others of which are not. Suppose not. But what does any of this have to do with mathematical logic? -- Aatu Koskensilta (aatu.koskensilta(a)uta.fi) "Wovon man nicht... 6 Aug 2010 17:06
"The Universe"
Here is the Intro to the book: The Universe What It is Made of and How It Works by Gerald Lebau Copyright © 2008 All rights Reserved. International Copyright Secured. No part of this publication may be photocopied or reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written perm... 31 Jul 2010 12:54