First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
infinitude of Twin Primes should be a corollory of Euclid's Regular primes #4.05 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: (big snips) Here is the Indirect Method in short form: (1) definition of prime (2) hypothetical suppose all primes are finite with 2,3,5,7,.., p_k the complete list of primes with p_k the last and largest prime number (3) form Euclid's Number of multiply the lo... 22 Jul 2010 15:49
History of math and why the first proof of Twin Primes comes with the first valid Indirect #4.04 Correcting Math
Mathematical Intelligencer is a benchmark of the misunderstanding of the correct valid Indirect Method proof of Euclid's Infinitude of Primes proof. Euclid's proof was a direct method proof of increasing set cardinality. And the authors and editor of Mathematical Intelligencer did not and could not provide a vali... 22 Jul 2010 12:31
Behavioral Biology
Introduction to Behavioral Biology at http://ssrn.com/abstract=1627363 . ... 22 Jul 2010 11:25
A Fireside Chat With johnreed, July 21, 2010 update
A Fireside Chat With johnreed, July 21, 2010 update If you select a physical sub-stratum on which to base a least action [1] consistent (efficient) explanation of the least action consistent (efficient) stable universe motion, you must determine if your sub- stratum works because it is consistent with least actio... 22 Jul 2010 04:52
A Fireside Chat With johnreed, July 21, 2010 update
A Fireside Chat With johnreed, July 21, 2010 update If you select a physical sub-stratum on which to base a least action [1] consistent (efficient) explanation of the least action consistent (efficient) stable universe motion, you must determine if your sub- stratum works because it is consistent with least actio... 21 Jul 2010 22:24
"the wronging of Mr. Devlin" by Hardy/Woodgold/Davis in Mathematical Intelligencer and convoluted math writing #4.03 Correcting Math
For the life of me, I do not know why writing a date time on most journals articles is too cumbersome. They seem to put in big print the names of authors and associates but when someone wants a date of "Prime Simplicity" of Mathematical Intelligencer, (MI) one has to hunt around. Something more for Chandler Davis... 21 Jul 2010 16:56
Only two human-beings able to do a valid Indirect proof of Euclid Infinitude of Primes #4.02 Correcting Math
Hard for me to imagine, or should I say, refuse to imagine that only two human beings can do a valid Euclid Infinitude of Primes: Karl Heuer gives a correct Euclid IP, indirect method Sun, 20FEB1994, 21:05:13 GMT sci.math INCONSISTENT PEANO AXIOMS AND MATH PROFESSORS Lines: 36 Sender: k...(a)spdcc.com (Karl H... 21 Jul 2010 04:51
principle of least energy to figure out what happened as history Re: bow fire box --> bow and arrow #335 book Logic tool for Archaeology
SolomonW wrote: On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 07:28:09 -0700 (PDT), Archimedes Plutonium wrote: In order to make the bow, some sort of intestine string had to be found. So that would date the first domestication and the slaughter and butchering of animal meat. Why is domestication a requirement?... 21 Jul 2010 10:15
Simple Hack To Get $2500 To Your PayPal Account.
Simple Hack To Get $2500 To Your PayPal Account At http://100bestvideos.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 21 Jul 2010 01:37
Fundamentals of Financial Management Solutions manual and test bank
Hi! we are GetSolution team Our mission supplying solution manuals , test banks , to students all over the world if you need any solutions manual or test bank just email us This is partial list of our solutions, if the solution you want isn't on the list, do not give up, just contact us. WwW.GetSol... 21 Jul 2010 00:31