First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Are space and time separate issues that can be treated in a parallel way.
Consider that at least 99% of 'matter' at your density is 'empty' space. Then what does it mean that string theory implies 8 or 9 spatial dimensions. Then what does it mean that 'time' is being recognized as a quale, a brain based representation, no more 'real' than 'red'. Very mysterious place. ... 12 Jul 2010 14:03
calling on Bill Dubuque, please Re: Proof of the Infinitude of Twin Primes and all even numbered pairs of primes
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Due to a conversation with a journal editor, my interest has been rekindled in a proof of the Infinitude of Twin Primes and all even numbered pairs of primes. The reason this attempt works, I feel, is that I have eliminated the regular primes out of the picture by a clever... 11 Jul 2010 23:47
Are space and time separate issues that can be treated in a parallel way.
If there is a arrow of time is there a arrow of space? If there is a "temporal becoming" is there a "spacial becoming"? Time has only one dimension while space has three, and that physical events presuppose both space and time while mental events presuppose, directly at any rate, only time. There are, howeve... 13 Jul 2010 18:38
Proof of the Infinitude of Twin Primes and all even numbered pairs of primes
Due to a conversation with a journal editor, my interest has been rekindled in a proof of the Infinitude of Twin Primes and all even numbered pairs of primes. The reason this attempt works, I feel, is that I have eliminated the regular primes out of the picture by a clever devise that was used in the Direct method ... 18 Jul 2010 07:19
instructor solution manual for Engineering Mechanics Dynamics, Bedford & Fowler, 5th Edition
I have solutions manuals to all problems and exercises in these textbooks. To get one in an electronic format contact me at: kalvinmanual(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know its title, author and edition. Please this service is NOT free. solutions manual to A Course in Game Theory by Osborne, Rubinstein solutions... 10 Jul 2010 21:31
look upon 231! not as #rearrangements but as volume or time #647 Correcting Math
David R Tribble wrote: Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Of course I used 10^500 because of its well rounded off. But perhaps the largest number in physics is closer to 10^631 or maybe in the opposite direction of 10^498. The number of Coulomb interactions inside an atom of plutonium is approa... 10 Jul 2010 20:25
(((((( hi Friend))))))
(((((( hi Friend)))))) I bet that your happiness here Site a priest after being found happiness www.islamalways.com www.shareislam.com Other Sites: For more information about Islam http://islamtomorrow.com/ http://www.55a.net/firas/english/ http://english.islamway.com/ http://www.islamonline.... 9 Jul 2010 23:50
hi hi Excuse me!!
Excuse me!! Would you stop for a moment?! O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ? Who has made it? Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?! Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?! It's you and the whole universe!.. Who has made them all ?!! You know who ?.. It's... 9 Jul 2010 23:50
In Euclid IP, you actually have to produce a new prime to be valid #645 Correcting Math
"sttscitrans(a)tesco.net" <sttscitrans(a)tesco.net> writes: I can see you do not understand what is involved in a proof by contradiction. That's entirely possible, but it's utterly pointless to formulate the standard proof of the infinitude of primes as an indirect proof. If you cannot indicate which parti... 9 Jul 2010 20:33
Business, Government, And Society A Managerial Perspective 12e George Steiner, John Steiner Test Bank
I have the following solutions manuals & test banks. You can contact me at ggsmtb(at)gmail(dot)com , If the title you are looking for is not listed, do not hesitate to contact me, I will try to help. 2010 corporate partnership estate and gift tax with h&r block taxcut 4e pratt kulsrud test bank 2010 federal taxa... 9 Jul 2010 18:20