First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
applying Goldbach proof format to FLT and Riemann Hypothesis #683: Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: I am just fresh off of proving infinitude of Mersenne primes by using the Indirect Euclid Infinitude of Primes proof method where W+1 and W-1 captures two new necessarily prime Euclid Numbers. So, fresh off of that experience led me tonight to think of Goldbach's Conjectur... 15 Jul 2010 16:32
applying Goldbach proof format to FLT and Riemann Hypothesis #683: Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: I am just fresh off of proving infinitude of Mersenne primes by using the Indirect Euclid Infinitude of Primes proof method where W+1 and W-1 captures two new necessarily prime Euclid Numbers. So, fresh off of that experience led me tonight to think of Goldbach's Conjectur... 15 Jul 2010 16:32
If Economics is one of the "Soft Sciences" how can it be trusted determine so much in society?
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:16:16 -0700, Immortalist wrote: It is customary to divide sciences into two categories, hard and soft sciences - examples of hard sciences are physics and astronomy, while ecology and psychology are often classified as soft sciences. One group of sciences is also distinguished b... 15 Jul 2010 07:41
Proof of the Goldbach Conjecture, and some of my past history #682: Correcting Math
I am just fresh off of proving infinitude of Mersenne primes by using the Indirect Euclid Infinitude of Primes proof method where W+1 and W-1 captures two new necessarily prime Euclid Numbers. So, fresh off of that experience led me tonight to think of Goldbach's Conjecture. Now let me recite some of my past his... 15 Jul 2010 07:41
This template of weaving together Math Induction inside a Indirect Euclid IP promises to clear the math landscape of all infinite prime set conjectures #681 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Alright let see if I can start a rough draft of the proof of the Infinitude of Mersenne Primes and thus a proof of Infinitude of Perfect Numbers. I am calling it a template because I expect hundreds of proofs involving prime se... 15 Jul 2010 06:37
Mersenne and Perfect Numbers proof #680 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Alright let see if I can start a rough draft of the proof of the Infinitude of Mersenne Primes and thus a proof of Infinitude of Perfect Numbers. I am calling it a template because I expect hundreds of proofs involving prime sets where the question is whether they are a... 15 Jul 2010 05:33
Mathematical-Induction unioned with Indirect Infinitude of Primes template #679 Correcting Math
Alright let see if I can start a rough draft of the proof of the Infinitude of Mersenne Primes and thus a proof of Infinitude of Perfect Numbers. I am calling it a template because I expect hundreds of proofs involving prime sets where the question is whether they are an infinite set. So I anticipate that these ... 15 Jul 2010 04:29
eureka Re: setting up a Math Induction template Re: Proof of the Infinitude of Perfect Numbers #677 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Alright, I am in no sort of rush. The proof of the Infinitude of Perfect Numbers has been waiting since Pythagoras of 3,000 years old, so what is 3 weeks more. When a new technique is found in mathematics that clears out a ... 14 Jul 2010 22:00
setting up a Math Induction template Re: Proof of the Infinitude of Perfect Numbers #676 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Alright, I am in no sort of rush. The proof of the Infinitude of Perfect Numbers has been waiting since Pythagoras of 3,000 years old, so what is 3 weeks more. When a new technique is found in mathematics that clears out a problem-- infinitude of Twin Primes and P... 14 Jul 2010 22:00
If Economics is one of the "Soft Sciences" how can it be trusted determine so much in society?
It is customary to divide sciences into two categories, hard and soft sciences - examples of hard sciences are physics and astronomy, while ecology and psychology are often classified as soft sciences. One group of sciences is also distinguished by strict and rigorous scientific standards, and close attention to ... 18 Jul 2010 23:30