First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
instructor solution manual for Advanced Industrial Economics, 2nd ED Stephen Martin
I have solutions manuals to all problems and exercises in these textbooks. To get one in an electronic format contact me at: kalvinmanual(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know its title, author and edition. Please this service is NOT free. solutions manual to A Course in Game Theory by Osborne, Rubinstein solutions... 16 Jul 2010 07:43
Formalism
Hi, I've been reading Edward Nelson's work, and it got me curious about formalism. From a modern point of view, formalism should be the belief that a statement of the form (I) "X is a valid proof of P in first order logic" must be either true or false, but statements of the form (II) "there are infinitely ma... 17 Jul 2010 19:33
proof outline that Fibonacci primes are infinite set #685 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Alright, so I have a method, now all I need are conjectures waited to be conquered after I sharpen my sword. So let me recap how the method works. I use Indirect Euclid Infinitude of Primes which retrieves two new primes not on the list I started with. I weave into t... 16 Jul 2010 05:34
using the template to prove infinitude of Fibonacci primes, prime-Euclid-numbers and infinitude of Fermat primes #684 Correcting Math
Alright, so I have a method, now all I need are conjectures waited to be conquered after I sharpen my sword. So let me recap how the method works. I use Indirect Euclid Infinitude of Primes which retrieves two new primes not on the list I started with. I weave into the Indirect method the Mathematical Induction... 16 Jul 2010 04:29
Total Object Mass is the cumulative sum of an object's atoms
When we define mass in terms of a number of atoms, the occult aspect of equal and opposite forces between planet surface objects and planets vanish. The resistance of a planet surface object when defined in terms of weight and quantified in terms of a number of atoms can hardly be set equivalent to the resistance o... 13 Aug 2010 10:18
A different interpretation for set theory
The epsilon relation symbol ('e') is just a 2-ary predicate relation one, such as '<', ... This suggests that it's conceivable to have a different semantics for 'e', besides the set-semantics "being a member of". How about this semantics: x e y means either one of the followings: - the thought x ori... 16 Jul 2010 09:54
If Economics is one of the "Soft Sciences" how can it betrusted determine so much in society?
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 07:25:00 -0500, John Stafford wrote: In article <c535c1d7-c47a-4f44-a4fb-5e85dc7d1dcb(a)p22g2000pre.googlegroups.com>, Immortalist <reanimater_2000(a)yahoo.com> wrote: [...] Why do people trust economics as much as physics when it is based upon such weak research methods comp... 18 Jul 2010 23:30
What is the difference between a value judgment and a fact (description vs prescription)
I see many people try and disguise a value judgment as some sort of fact or just a value free description. How can one tell when someone is explaining some facts or just trying you to get interested in what he or she likes? You know, how some people insist that it is factual that certain kinds of music is better th... 18 Jul 2010 11:36
Fairy scenes
Fairy scenes The sections that cried and asked YouTube viewers translation: http://www.youtube.com/v/IFq9cjtrWlQ&rel=0 http://www.youtube.com/v/y2BN73Q-AJw&rel=0 http://www.youtube.com/v/nNFMvznJ-4c&rel=0 http://www.youtube.com/v/qVB9HNQ-w2I&rel=0 http://www.youtube.com/v/RWfR9z91j8I&rel=0 http... 15 Jul 2010 19:50
testing; Google down but Drexel Math Forum up
some odd activity going on ... 15 Jul 2010 16:32