First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
STATIC UNIVERSE: EINSTEINIANA'S NEW MONEY-SPINNER
The old money-spinner: http://www.physorg.com/news179508040.html "More than a dozen ground-based Dark Energy projects are proposed or under way, and at least four space-based missions, each of the order of a billion dollars, are at the design concept stage." The new money-spinner (in Einsteiniana's schizophren... 2 Aug 2010 02:46
converting "pi base" to "e base" Re: Euclidean geom = Elliptic unioned Hyperbolic #4.33 & #249 Correcting Math & Atom Totality
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Looks like I invented some new terms here of: (a) ReCalculus to signify the strip-building rather than the decomposition into picket-fences of Calculus. I looked up the word "calculus" and surprized to find it is a Latin word th... 31 Jul 2010 01:05
2Stupid2Generalize
On Jul 30, 5:32 pm, Nam Nguyen <namducngu...(a)shaw.ca> wrote: MoeBlee wrote: On Jul 30, 6:06 pm, Nam Nguyen <namducngu...(a)shaw.ca> wrote: MoeBlee wrote: I wrote you a LIST of technical definitions and theorems!!! Where in that list would it contain your explanation why the given definiti... 1 Aug 2010 18:06
OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY MANAGEMENT 13-E JACOBS Test Bank and solution manual is available for purchase at affordable prices. Contact me at alltestbanks11[at]gmail.com to buy it today. All emails will be answered ASAP.
OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY MANAGEMENT 13-E JACOBS Test Bank and solution manual is available for purchase at affordable prices. Contact me at alltestbanks11[at]gmail.com to buy it today. All emails will be answered ASAP. ... 30 Jul 2010 16:22
Euclidean geom = Elliptic unioned Hyperbolic same as Quantum Mechanics = particle union wave #4.32 & #247 Correcting Math & Atom Totality
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Looks like I invented some new terms here of: (a) ReCalculus to signify the strip-building rather than the decomposition into picket-fences of Calculus. I looked up the word "calculus" and surprized to find it is a Latin word that meant "a small stone used for counting".... 30 Jul 2010 14:07
square = inside circle + pseudocircle, and, cube = inside sphere + pseudosphere #4.31 & #246 Correcting Math & Atom Totality
Looks like I invented some new terms here of: (a) ReCalculus to signify the strip-building rather than the decomposition into picket-fences of Calculus. (b) Pseudocircle to signify the name of the object formed from the circle inside a square and which is put together as a 4 pointed star shape. But an interest... 30 Jul 2010 02:08
ANUSHKA HOT PICTURES FOR BOLLYWOOD FANS
ANUSHKA HOT PICTURES FOR BOLLYWOOD FANS ------------------------------------- http://sites.google.com/site/anushkaphotosalert ... 29 Jul 2010 19:37
cube = inside sphere + hyperboloid Re: strip-geometry-building as reversal of Calculus #4.30 & #245 Correcting Math & Atom Totality
It is a shame, perhaps in math history that the Recalculus was not borne first and only later would the Calculus be borne, but if we look at technology we understand instantly why Recalculus is borne later, because strip making technology is sophisticated. To make wine barrels out of strips of oak wood; to make ba... 29 Jul 2010 15:12
solutions manual
solutions for student team solutions.for.student(a)hotmail.com We're a team for providing solution manuals to help students in their study. We sell the books in a soft copy, PDF format. We will find any book or solution manual for you. Just email us: solutions.for.student(a)hotmail.com List of some ... 29 Jul 2010 09:41
WHY SCIENCE IS NOT PART OF CULTURE
The problem is getting more and more pressing: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/tomtoles/2010/07/the_adults_arent_alright_every.html "Everybody is worked up about the state of education in the United States. The KIDS are FALLING BEHIND. No, it's not the KIDS, it's the SCHOOLS. No, it's not the SCHOOLS it's the TE... 1 Aug 2010 06:12