First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
FLT the most severe case of Algebra without a finite boundary, yet Poincare conjecture in geometry #700 Correcting Math
It turns out that a precision definition of finite-number versus infinite-number had two severe cases in all of mathematics, one in Algebra as the Fermat's Last Theorem and the other in geometry as the Poincare Conjecture. Until recently I would have thought that the Riemann Hypothesis RH was unprovable becau... 19 Jul 2010 03:47
Human Rights In An Islamic State
Human Rights In An Islamic State Human Rights In An Islamic State 1. The Security Of Life And Property: In the address which the Prophet delivered on the occasion of the Farewell Hajj, he said: "Your lives and properties are forbidden to one another till you meet your Lord on the Day of Resurrection." The Prophe... 18 Jul 2010 23:30
the most simple statement of Riemann Hypothesis #699 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Archimedes Plutonium wrote: I am looking for the best Riemann Hypothesis equivalent statement to tie in the Indirect Euclid Infinitude of Primes proof method. By correcting that flaw of logic that both P-1 and P+1 are necess... 18 Jul 2010 17:02
FLT like 4Color Mapping, Poincare C. and Kepler Packing #697 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: (all else snipped) But that leaves me in a funny position, for it leaves me only with FLT to complain about that it has no proof until a precision definition of finite versus infinite-number is given as 10^500 or thereabouts. When I had RH to include with FLT, I felt a bi... 18 Jul 2010 15:57
In a Consistent System, Can a True Sentence Imply a False One?
In a consistent system, can a true sentence imply a false one? C-B ... 13 Aug 2010 02:46
when math defines the boundary between finite versus infinite at 10^500 #696 Correcting Math
It is not going to be a question of "if math" defines the boundary by picking a large number but a question of when the community does it. It is the job of math to be the bearers of "precision" and here they have been derelict of duty. But one nice feature of defining it at 10^500 is it shows that Physics is th... 18 Jul 2010 04:08
more symmetry yet? Re: the *ultimate equivalent* Riemann Hypothesis statement? #695 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Archimedes Plutonium wrote: I am looking for the best Riemann Hypothesis equivalent statement to tie in the Indirect Euclid Infinitude of Primes proof method. By correcting that flaw of logic that both P-1 and P+1 are necessarily prime, yielding the infinitude of T... 18 Jul 2010 03:04
What does Islam mean?
What does Islam mean? [align=left]1. Islamic belief: Islam is an Arabic word, it means that you totally surrender to God, and worship Him only. Here also I must explain what does worship means? It doesn't mean that you only pray, its meaning is much much wider, to worship God is that you look at Him as your ONLY... 18 Jul 2010 09:27
the *ultimate equivalent* Riemann Hypothesis statement? #694 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: I am looking for the best Riemann Hypothesis equivalent statement to tie in the Indirect Euclid Infinitude of Primes proof method. By correcting that flaw of logic that both P-1 and P+1 are necessarily prime, yielding the infinitude of Twin Primes, I suspect is a key to... 17 Jul 2010 16:19
is Riemann Hypothesis implied by the Cramer conjecture? #692 Correcting Math
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: --- quoting from Wikipedia --- Riemann's hypothesis is concerned with the zeroes of the ζ-function (i.e., s such that ζ(s) = 0). The connection to prime numbers is that it essentially says that the primes are as regularly distributed as possible. From a physical viewpoin... 17 Jul 2010 14:08