From: jch on
Anyone here use Microsoft Security Essentials? I don't have any experience
with it but wondered how it compared to AVG, Avast, etc.

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "jch" <jch(a)nospam.com>

| Anyone here use Microsoft Security Essentials? I don't have any experience
| with it but wondered how it compared to AVG, Avast, etc.

It is semi comparable to AVG and Avast but I think Avira AntiVir is better.

--
Dave

From: gufus on
Hello, David!

You wrote on Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:31:23 -0400:

|> Anyone here use Microsoft Security Essentials? I don't have any
|> experience with it but wondered how it compared to AVG, Avast, etc.
|

| It is semi comparable to AVG and Avast but I think Avira AntiVir is
| better.

I'd choose Avira too. IMHO
--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca

From: FromTheRafters on
"jch" <jch(a)nospam.com> wrote in message
> Anyone here use Microsoft Security Essentials? I don't have any
> experience with it but wondered how it compared to AVG, Avast, etc.

Are you a proponent of e-mail scanning?

From: jch on
FromTheRafters wrote:
> "jch" <jch(a)nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone here use Microsoft Security Essentials? I don't have any
>> experience with it but wondered how it compared to AVG, Avast, etc.
>
> Are you a proponent of e-mail scanning?

It has its uses but its not that important to me. I'm more interested in
blocking spam but that's a different topic.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Looking for...
Next: Ping: David Kaye