From: siljaline on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> Yea.. I know the research and development teams well, thanks. I don't need
> the attitude.

If you know the R&D Team, why were you remarking it was a short-run Beta ?
Assuming you knew of the impending release ?

@ FredW - noted.

End of subject for me, I was announcing only.

The changelog I pointed to was incorrect.
<http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24169969-App-Update-Malwarebytes-AntiMalware-Version-146>

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: ~BD~ on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "siljaline"<spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in news:hrd08s$mq0$1(a)news.eternal-
> september.org:
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>> WOwa... thats... ehh, another short beta testing... hope it goes
>> well...
>>
>> There are many well known Industry folk behind this product, they know
>> what they are doing. If you want to know why this was a short-run Beta,
>> ask in the Forum, last I looked, news:alt.privacy.spyware wasn't support
>> for MBAM.
>
> Yea.. I know the research and development teams well, thanks. I don't need
> the attitude.

That's an Aumha attitude, Dustin!

He's the 6th highest poster there - 4244 posts to date!

--
Dave
From: siljaline on
Andy Walker wrote:
> Jeez, I guess so. He posts these updates on Usenet and then thinks
> people shouldn't discuss them on Usenet?
>
> I'm Sorry, but it just doesn't work like that, Silj. This an
> UNmoderated group for the discussion of spyware and the software that
> can fix or prevent it...among other things.

Duly spanked, this group has been so riddled with garbage of late I have been finding
it difficult to determine who is trolling and who isn't.

Duly unmoderated.

From: siljaline on
FredW wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 18:47:38 -0400, "siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote:
>>
>>End of subject for me, I was announcing only.
>

> I know and I appreciate so (as many people do).
> Thank you.

Thank _you, Fred !

From: Andy Walker on
siljaline wrote:

>Duly unmoderated.
>
>Silj

At least you can't be accused of being a troll... ;-)

Your contributions to this group are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Andy