From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> Whatever you say Norman. Have a great week-end and watch that you Dad
> (David) does not fall into the water from his narrowboat.

Exactly who is Norman?

Does someone else here have a narrowboat?

--
Dave
From: Peter Foldes on
LOL. Both you and your Norman posted a 6 PM and together. What a coincidence or do I
win the Loto. A Mac and a PC? What a run of luck I am having.
You got to get up earlier than I for you to pull something like this over me.
You are a Troll and you now inserted PajaP (Norman) into your paranoid fantasy.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: PajaP on
On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 20:41:51 -0400, "Peter Foldes/FOADs"
<maci252211(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>LOL. Both me and your Norman posted a 6 PM and together. What a coincidence or do I
>win the Loto. A Mac and a PC? What a run of luck I am having.
>You got to get up earlier than I for you to pull something like this over me and pcbutts.
>We are very light sleepers (probably because we sleep in the 69 position).

You write nonsense. I think you are a troll. This group is for talk
about spyware and not your sexual experiences with pcbutts.
If you must write OT you should also include a line about how pcbutts is
a thief. This is the group rules.

From: Peter Foldes on
BD and NB

Aw gee guy's. Cannot do any better Nick ( Sorry my mistake for calling you Norman)
You and your Dad are posting now 4 minutes apart instead at the same time. Troll
leading the Troll. Give it a rest and get a life guy's

From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> BD and NB
>
> Aw gee guy's. Cannot do any better Nick ( Sorry my mistake for calling
> you Norman) You and your Dad are posting now 4 minutes apart instead at
> the same time. Troll leading the Troll. Give it a rest and get a life guy's

Are you intoxicated now?

Or is it drugs?

You make *no* sense at all.

--