From: siljaline on
Announcement >
<http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=48801>

Changelog
<quote>
1. Added new scheduling engine for our customers featuring realtime updating, more finely-grained scheduled scanning/updating, and a streamlined interface.
2. Added new flash scanning option which searches for malicious objects in memory and load point locations.
3. Added compatibility with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for our corporate customers.
4. Added a brand new advanced heuristics detection module named Shuriken that will be integrated into both scanner and protection module.
5. Integrated website blocking options and other customizable policies into the main program interface.
6. Heavily improved command line interface allowing customers to scan and remove automatically and silently.
7. Heavily improved updating module which should solve various updating issues. Also added full proxy support including authentication and integration into the GUI.
8. Fixed a large number of various issues and enhanced overall stability of the scanner and protection module.
</quote>
(Or) >
<http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=3283&st=40&gopid=241494&#entry241494>

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: Dustin Cook on
"siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in

> Announcement >
> <http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=48801>
>
> Changelog
> <quote>
> 1. Added new scheduling engine for our customers featuring realtime
> updating, more finely-grained scheduled scanning/updating, and a
> streamlined interface. 2. Added new flash scanning option which
> searches for malicious objects in memory and load point locations. 3.
> Added compatibility with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for our
> corporate customers. 4. Added a brand new advanced heuristics
> detection module named Shuriken that will be integrated into both
> scanner and protection module. 5. Integrated website blocking options
> and other customizable policies into the main program interface. 6.
> Heavily improved command line interface allowing customers to scan and
> remove automatically and silently. 7. Heavily improved updating module
> which should solve various updating issues. Also added full proxy
> support including authentication and integration into the GUI. 8.
> Fixed a large number of various issues and enhanced overall stability
> of the scanner and protection module. </quote>
> (Or) >
> <http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=3283&st=40&gopid=24
> 1494&#entry241494>
>
> Silj

WOwa... thats... ehh, another short beta testing... hope it goes well...

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: siljaline on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> WOwa... thats... ehh, another short beta testing... hope it goes well...

There are many well known Industry folk behind this product, they know
what they are doing. If you want to know why this was a short-run Beta,
ask in the Forum, last I looked, news:alt.privacy.spyware wasn't support
for MBAM.

From: Dustin Cook on
"siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in news:hrd08s$mq0$1(a)news.eternal-
september.org:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> WOwa... thats... ehh, another short beta testing... hope it goes
> well...
>
> There are many well known Industry folk behind this product, they know
> what they are doing. If you want to know why this was a short-run Beta,
> ask in the Forum, last I looked, news:alt.privacy.spyware wasn't support
> for MBAM.

Yea.. I know the research and development teams well, thanks. I don't need
the attitude.

From: Andy Walker on
Dustin Cook wrote:

>"siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in news:hrd08s$mq0$1(a)news.eternal-
>september.org:
>
>> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>> WOwa... thats... ehh, another short beta testing... hope it goes
>> well...
>>
>> There are many well known Industry folk behind this product, they know
>> what they are doing. If you want to know why this was a short-run Beta,
>> ask in the Forum, last I looked, news:alt.privacy.spyware wasn't support
>> for MBAM.
>
>Yea.. I know the research and development teams well, thanks. I don't need
>the attitude.

Jeez, I guess so. He posts these updates on Usenet and then thinks
people shouldn't discuss them on Usenet?

I'm Sorry, but it just doesn't work like that, Silj. This an
UNmoderated group for the discussion of spyware and the software that
can fix or prevent it...among other things.