From: JD on
siljaline wrote:
> Announcement>
> <http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=48801>
>
> Changelog
> <quote>
> 1. Added new scheduling engine for our customers featuring realtime updating, more finely-grained scheduled scanning/updating, and a streamlined interface.
> 2. Added new flash scanning option which searches for malicious objects in memory and load point locations.
> 3. Added compatibility with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for our corporate customers.
> 4. Added a brand new advanced heuristics detection module named Shuriken that will be integrated into both scanner and protection module.
> 5. Integrated website blocking options and other customizable policies into the main program interface.
> 6. Heavily improved command line interface allowing customers to scan and remove automatically and silently.
> 7. Heavily improved updating module which should solve various updating issues. Also added full proxy support including authentication and integration into the GUI.
> 8. Fixed a large number of various issues and enhanced overall stability of the scanner and protection module.
> </quote>
> (Or)>
> <http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=3283&st=40&gopid=241494&#entry241494>
>
> Silj

Thanks Silj. We're all having a bit of a tough time determining who the
trolls are but we all know you're not a troll. Keep up the good work!

MbAM installs the latest version when one does the Check For Updates
under the Updates tab.

--
JD..
From: Dustin Cook on
"siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in

> Andy Walker wrote:
>> Jeez, I guess so. He posts these updates on Usenet and then thinks
>> people shouldn't discuss them on Usenet?
>>
>> I'm Sorry, but it just doesn't work like that, Silj. This an
>> UNmoderated group for the discussion of spyware and the software that
>> can fix or prevent it...among other things.
>
> Duly spanked, this group has been so riddled with garbage of late I
> have been finding it difficult to determine who is trolling and who
> isn't.
>
> Duly unmoderated.
>
> Silj

No problem.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>> Yea.. I know the research and development teams well, thanks. I don't
> need
>> the attitude.
>
> If you know the R&D Team, why were you remarking it was a short-run
> Beta ? Assuming you knew of the impending release ?

I was on the R&D Team. :) hehehehe..

It was, imho, a short run beta; v1.45 isn't that old. That's all.

From: siljaline on
Andy Walker wrote:
> siljaline wrote:
>
>>Duly unmoderated.
>>
>>Silj
>
> At least you can't be accused of being a troll... ;-)
>
> Your contributions to this group are greatly appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

Thanks, Andy ! Peace.

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: Dustin Cook on
"siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in

> End of subject for me, I was announcing only.

I do appreciate your annoucements tho. :)