From: Paul Furman on
tony cooper wrote:
>> What medium is that?

> We will have to wait, though, for these revelations. Madame Trollista
> is currently on a cruise to the Seychelle Islands and taking advantage
> of coupon clipped from a this-is-not-spam posting by John Sisker.
> John will later supply us with interesting photographs of The Varicose
> Vein Princess's game deck's quoits storage locker and the mooring
> bollards at Mah�.

LOL :-)
From: Mark L on
On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 07:40:28 -0700, John Navas <jncl1(a)navasgroup.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 14:33:45 -0700, in
><lb2q2656i1fn5lvk073ajijtjr861rsduu(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
><jncl1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:23:32 -0500, in <8944qsF9n0U2(a)mid.individual.net>,
>>"mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>The weekend I took this photo of this other species, from this different
>>>perspective:
>>>
>>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4740405941/
>>>
>>>Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>
>>I like the image, but think the colors are a bit dull, and would benefit
>>from levels adjustment.
>
>A few of my own recent flower photos:
><http://i46.tinypic.com/r9orie.jpg>
><http://i49.tinypic.com/20ig8rr.jpg>
><http://i48.tinypic.com/jszv9l.jpg>
><http://i46.tinypic.com/24o8rbr.jpg>
><http://i49.tinypic.com/nw0wwi.jpg>
><http://i47.tinypic.com/aag8i9.jpg>
><http://i45.tinypic.com/jauq37.jpg>
><http://i45.tinypic.com/fdas6s.jpg>

Some are excellent.

Here's a little sampling from an old website of mine. These along with
yours might give the base beginners some ideas on how to better themselves.

<http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4080/4755829588_d87f38e084_b.jpg>
<http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4100/4755829582_a24a4ff2fa_b.jpg>
<http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4135/4755829586_9b32e85e8d_b.jpg>
(bonus points if anyone can guess what plant that ^ one is)
<http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4074/4755829580_0688eb2998_b.jpg>
<http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4094/4755837570_ba7ea40e16_b.jpg>
<http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4099/4755829614_f109f01b68_b.jpg>

All taken with P&S cameras. (High jpg compression applied to entertain the
thieves.)

From: LOL! on
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 11:57:09 -0400, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net>
wrote:

>"tony cooper" <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:32:58 -0400, "Peter"
>> <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>>
>>>"MC" <any(a)any.any> wrote in message

>>>What medium is that?
>>
>> Madame Trollista. She contacts the spirit world to get answers to
>> questions that we living mortals cannot supply. Only Madame Trollista
>> knows what major publication's cover was graced by a photo taken a
>> certain poster here. Only Madame Trollista knows where the
>> award-winning photographs are that were taken by the
>> poster-of-a-thousand-names with a simple point-and-shoot camera.
>>
>> Only Madame Trollista can tell you how to set your camera to make the
>> skies more blue and to reduce the shutter-lag of your pocket camera.
>> Only Madame Trollista can tell you what Joel meant to say when he said
>> what he did, when Floyd admitted to an error, when John Navas agreed
>> that his camera was not the best-possible camera for all things, and
>> when Kerby or Fischer ever contributed anything meaningful or sensible
>> to any conversation.
>>
>> Madame Trollista can part the veils of time and space and can tell you
>> that, someday, Chris H. will cease (if only for a moment) being a
>> prick, when Miguel will discover that human interest is a valid
>> subject for a photo, that Noons will give an attaboy to Annika for a
>> photograph well-taken, and when Annika will discover that his own
>> excrement doesn't stink.
>>
>> We will have to wait, though, for these revelations. Madame Trollista
>> is currently on a cruise to the Seychelle Islands and taking advantage
>> of coupon clipped from a this-is-not-spam posting by John Sisker.
>> John will later supply us with interesting photographs of The Varicose
>> Vein Princess's game deck's quoits storage locker and the mooring
>> bollards at Mah�.
>>

>I have been trained that in this context, never to ask a question to which I
>didn't know the answer.
>
>You had me ROFLMAO!

What's even funnier, is that he made a fool of himself, AND you!

LOL!

From: Tim Conway on

"LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote in message
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 11:57:09 -0400, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net>
> wrote:
>
>>"tony cooper" <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message

>>> Madame Trollista. She contacts the spirit world to get answers to
>>> questions that we living mortals cannot supply. Only Madame Trollista
>>> knows what major publication's cover was graced by a photo taken a
>>> certain poster here. Only Madame Trollista knows where the
>>> award-winning photographs are that were taken by the
>>> poster-of-a-thousand-names with a simple point-and-shoot camera.
>>>
>>> Only Madame Trollista can tell you how to set your camera to make the
>>> skies more blue and to reduce the shutter-lag of your pocket camera.
>>> Only Madame Trollista can tell you what Joel meant to say when he said
>>> what he did, when Floyd admitted to an error, when John Navas agreed
>>> that his camera was not the best-possible camera for all things, and
>>> when Kerby or Fischer ever contributed anything meaningful or sensible
>>> to any conversation.
>>>
>>> Madame Trollista can part the veils of time and space and can tell you
>>> that, someday, Chris H. will cease (if only for a moment) being a
>>> prick, when Miguel will discover that human interest is a valid
>>> subject for a photo, that Noons will give an attaboy to Annika for a
>>> photograph well-taken, and when Annika will discover that his own
>>> excrement doesn't stink.
>>>
>>> We will have to wait, though, for these revelations. Madame Trollista
>>> is currently on a cruise to the Seychelle Islands and taking advantage
>>> of coupon clipped from a this-is-not-spam posting by John Sisker.
>>> John will later supply us with interesting photographs of The Varicose
>>> Vein Princess's game deck's quoits storage locker and the mooring
>>> bollards at Mah�.
>>>

>>I have been trained that in this context, never to ask a question to which
>>didn't know the answer.
>>
>>You had me ROFLMAO!
>
> What's even funnier, is that he made a fool of himself, AND you!

Uh, it seems to me he was talking about you, fool.

From: LOL! on
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 16:54:29 -0400, "Tim Conway" <tconway_113(a)comcast.net>
wrote:

>"LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 11:57:09 -0400, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"tony cooper" <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message

>>>I have been trained that in this context, never to ask a question to which
>>>didn't know the answer.
>>>
>>>You had me ROFLMAO!
>>
>> What's even funnier, is that he made a fool of himself, AND you!
>
>Uh, it seems to me he was talking about you, fool.

And that, mine idiot, is precisely why he's making a fool of ALL of you!

LOL!