From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

The weekend I took this photo of this other species, from this different
perspective:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4740405941/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: John Navas on
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:23:32 -0500, in <8944qsF9n0U2(a)mid.individual.net>,
"mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:

>The weekend I took this photo of this other species, from this different
>perspective:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4740405941/
>
>Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

I like the image, but think the colors are a bit dull, and would benefit
from levels adjustment.

--
Best regards,
John

Buying a dSLR doesn't make you a photographer,
it makes you a dSLR owner.
"The single most important component of a camera
is the twelve inches behind it." -Ansel Adams
From: Bruce on
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:23:32 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
<mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
>The weekend I took this photo of this other species, from this different
>perspective:
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4740405941/

Excellent lighting, composition, focusing and depth of field.

A fine shot. Well done!

From: George Kerby on

On 7/1/10 4:33 PM, in article lb2q2656i1fn5lvk073ajijtjr861rsduu(a)4ax.com,
"John Navas" <jncl1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:23:32 -0500, in <8944qsF9n0U2(a)mid.individual.net>,
> "mmyvusenet" <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>> The weekend I took this photo of this other species, from this different
>> perspective:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4740405941/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> I like the image, but think the colors are a bit dull

Takes one to know one

From: MC on
mmyvusenet wrote:

> Hello:
>
> The weekend I took this photo of this other species, from this
> different perspective:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4740405941/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

It can't move. It's a static subject. Should be one of the easiest
subjects to photograph. However, you still managed to keep most of it
out of focus. Depth of field is awful. Also, most flower photographs
are boring (been done a million times before) unless you portray them
in an unusual or unique way.

MC