From: John McWilliams on
tony cooper wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:32:58 -0400, "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>>>

>> What medium is that?
>
> Madame Trollista. She contacts the spirit world to get answers to
> questions that we living mortals cannot supply. Only Madame Trollista
> knows what major publication's cover was graced by a photo taken a
> certain poster here. Only Madame Trollista knows where the
> award-winning photographs are that were taken by the
> poster-of-a-thousand-names with a simple point-and-shoot camera.
>
> Only Madame Trollista can tell you how to set your camera to make the
> skies more blue and to reduce the shutter-lag of your pocket camera.
> Only Madame Trollista can tell you what Joel meant to say when he said
> what he did, when Floyd admitted to an error, when John Navas agreed
> that his camera was not the best-possible camera for all things, and
> when Kerby or Fischer ever contributed anything meaningful or sensible
> to any conversation.
>
> Madame Trollista can part the veils of time and space and can tell you
> that, someday, Chris H. will cease (if only for a moment) being a
> prick, when Miguel will discover that human interest is a valid
> subject for a photo, that Noons will give an attaboy to Annika for a
> photograph well-taken, and when Annika will discover that his own
> excrement doesn't stink.
>
> We will have to wait, though, for these revelations. Madame Trollista
> is currently on a cruise to the Seychelle Islands and taking advantage
> of coupon clipped from a this-is-not-spam posting by John Sisker.
> John will later supply us with interesting photographs of The Varicose
> Vein Princess's game deck's quoits storage locker and the mooring
> bollards at Mahé.

Well done!

--
john mcwilliams

From: Ofnuts on
On 02/07/2010 17:24, tony cooper wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:32:58 -0400, "Peter"
> <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>
>> "MC"<any(a)any.any> wrote in message

>>> My images are made only for the medium for which they were intended. I
>>> have more integrity than to tart my wares on an insignificant newsgroup
>>> I am afraid.
>>>

>> What medium is that?
>
> Madame Trollista. She contacts the spirit world to get answers to
> questions that we living mortals cannot supply. Only Madame Trollista
> knows what major publication's cover was graced by a photo taken a
> certain poster here. Only Madame Trollista knows where the
> award-winning photographs are that were taken by the
> poster-of-a-thousand-names with a simple point-and-shoot camera.
>
> Only Madame Trollista can tell you how to set your camera to make the
> skies more blue and to reduce the shutter-lag of your pocket camera.
> Only Madame Trollista can tell you what Joel meant to say when he said
> what he did, when Floyd admitted to an error, when John Navas agreed
> that his camera was not the best-possible camera for all things, and
> when Kerby or Fischer ever contributed anything meaningful or sensible
> to any conversation.
>
> Madame Trollista can part the veils of time and space and can tell you
> that, someday, Chris H. will cease (if only for a moment) being a
> prick, when Miguel will discover that human interest is a valid
> subject for a photo, that Noons will give an attaboy to Annika for a
> photograph well-taken, and when Annika will discover that his own
> excrement doesn't stink.
>
> We will have to wait, though, for these revelations. Madame Trollista
> is currently on a cruise to the Seychelle Islands and taking advantage
> of coupon clipped from a this-is-not-spam posting by John Sisker.
> John will later supply us with interesting photographs of The Varicose
> Vein Princess's game deck's quoits storage locker and the mooring
> bollards at Mah�.

*blows vuvuzela*

--
Bertrand
From: SneakyP on
tony cooper <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote in

> On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:32:58 -0400, "Peter"
> <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
>
>>"MC" <any(a)any.any> wrote in message

>>> My images are made only for the medium for which they were intended.
>>> I have more integrity than to tart my wares on an insignificant
>>> newsgroup I am afraid.
>>>

>>What medium is that?
>
> Madame Trollista. She contacts the spirit world to get answers to
> questions that we living mortals cannot supply. Only Madame Trollista
> knows what major publication's cover was graced by a photo taken a
> certain poster here. Only Madame Trollista knows where the
> award-winning photographs are that were taken by the
> poster-of-a-thousand-names with a simple point-and-shoot camera.
>
> Only Madame Trollista can tell you how to set your camera to make the
> skies more blue and to reduce the shutter-lag of your pocket camera.
> Only Madame Trollista can tell you what Joel meant to say when he said
> what he did, when Floyd admitted to an error, when John Navas agreed
> that his camera was not the best-possible camera for all things, and
> when Kerby or Fischer ever contributed anything meaningful or sensible
> to any conversation.
>
> Madame Trollista can part the veils of time and space and can tell you
> that, someday, Chris H. will cease (if only for a moment) being a
> prick, when Miguel will discover that human interest is a valid
> subject for a photo, that Noons will give an attaboy to Annika for a
> photograph well-taken, and when Annika will discover that his own
> excrement doesn't stink.
>
> We will have to wait, though, for these revelations. Madame Trollista
> is currently on a cruise to the Seychelle Islands and taking advantage
> of coupon clipped from a this-is-not-spam posting by John Sisker.
> John will later supply us with interesting photographs of The Varicose
> Vein Princess's game deck's quoits storage locker and the mooring
> bollards at Mah�.

::Thumbs up

--
SneakyP
To email me, you know what to do.

From: John Navas on
On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 03:36:37 -0500, in
<Xns9DAA247B6F01348umofa02sneakemailc(a)127.0.0.1>, SneakyP
<48umofa02(a)WHITELISTONLYsneakemail.com> wrote:

>John Navas <jncl1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote in
>
>> <http://i47.tinypic.com/aag8i9.jpg>
>
>Spectacular.

Thank you. It's one of my two favorites. I put some effort into
catching just the right reflection on the water.

--
Best regards,
John

"There are three kinds of men.
The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."
-Will Rogers