First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Want To Buy SOlution Manual Or Test Bank? We Do Have The Largest Collection Over The Net
Hello, We would like to inform you that we have the largest collection Of solutions manuals, instructor manuals, and test banks available for sale. We are able to send the files within few hours. You can contact us directly at REQUEST(at)TESTBANK(dot)NET Or visit our website for more information (TESTBANK.NET)... 10 Aug 2010 19:07
hiii,, Can u please explain how to use regexp to divide a textinto words..
syam kumar medandrao wrote: Can u please explain how to use regexp to divide a text into words..i tried textscan also but that is alright, It depends upon what you mean by "words" in this context. For example do you need to separate out punctuation marks that might be immediately beside a word, or do yo... 10 Aug 2010 19:07
Geometric hashing
hello matlab users, there seems to be a dearth of information on geometric hashing for matlab. If any of you can share some referencse or samples for geometric hashing in matlab? cheers ravi ... 10 Aug 2010 20:14
datenum performance
I have a section of code I would like to speed up if any gurus out there can help me. I have a large dataset that I am bringing in with a column of timestamps. Thanks to the users on this forum i found out that i needed to adjust the fromat to keep the required precision to do some pretty simple filtering and calculati... 11 Aug 2010 16:55
How do I link many subplots in different ways?
Hi, I am creating a GUI which has 4 subplots: sub1=subplot(2,2,1); sub2=subplot(2,2,2); sub3=subplot(2,2,3); sub4=subplot(2,2,4); I want to link these subplots like that: - sub1 is linked 'xy' with sub2 - sub3 is linked 'xy' with sub4 - sub1 is linked 'x' with sub3. The problem is that if I write: linkax... 11 Aug 2010 09:15
Axis spacing in matlab
I have two vectors a and b and I want to plot(a,b). However, the vector a has irregularly spaced values such as a = [5000,1, 30,2000]. I want to see plot([1:length(b)],b) but overlaid with the values in vector a for the labeling of the x axis. How can I do so? (i.e. I want to ignore the values of a, but I want to see i... 10 Aug 2010 18:00
Using data structures in Simulink
Hi! Is it possible to use structured data in Simulink? The Simulink documentation is a little vague on the issue. For example, I would like to create a c-like data type to contain a number of bytes, doubles, etc. And I would like to typecast a data store memory to hold that structure. There doesn't seem to be any docu... 10 Aug 2010 18:00
ylim in errorbar
what's wrong with my last line? It doesn't change y scale. =========== x = [1 2]; y = [2 3]; h1 = errorbar(x,y) set(h1,'ylim',[0 10]) ============ Thanks ... 10 Aug 2010 16:54
determine speed bottleneck in code
Hi, I've a simulation that takes nearly an hour to run for 1 iteration. I've been using tic and toc to determine what sections take longest to run but there are certain sections like function calls that run an unknown number of times. Is there a way to use tic and toc around a section of code and get a 'total' executio... 10 Aug 2010 18:00
Wavelet Scalar Quantization Code
I have source in Delphi 6. Am interested in sharing development costs for translating to c#. ... 10 Aug 2010 16:54