First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
matlab code
hi all, im doin project in speech enhancement... so im in need of matlab code for wavelet based voiced/unvoiced classification algorithm of speech signals .. it includes the following steps, noise suppression filter, segmentation and preprocessin and this step is again divided into two categories 1.( application... 11 Aug 2010 06:00
Multiple time-series
HI, I'm new to matlab and I would like to analyse multiple concurrent time-series (e.g wind speed, air pressure & visibility). I suspect tstool is the way to go, but I do not know how to import multiple data sets in the same matrix. Also, the time intervals on the datasets differ - 5 minute intervals for met data an... 12 Aug 2010 10:22
Moncler jackets
This season, you can not ignore the cosmos of [url=http://www.monclerjackets.com.hk/moncler-kids-jackets.html]Moncler jackets[/url]. Do not lack gardget similar practice in your covert! somebody flower, fateful, amobarbital and solon quality in choosing colours [url=http://www.monclerjackets.com.hk/moncler-kids-jackets... 11 Aug 2010 04:55
problem with matrices
Hi all i am having a problem linking together matrices. Basically i have three matrices of the same dimentions 400*93 one matrix contains data on spreads - if the spreads are negative the element reads NaN. However i want to basically tell matlab, if the matrix element = NaN, i want the same element in the as... 11 Aug 2010 06:00
enforce correct entry - callback method
hi guys, how is it possible to enforce a correct value for parameters in the mask of a block? i already implemented the check, a popup opens as well when the entry is not in the range, but it doesnt force you to enter a correct value (you can just click ok and close the mask). i used the "error" function, is there a... 11 Aug 2010 04:55
GUI + timer based app really slows down machine
Hi all, We have developed an Matlab app which when launched, keeps slowing down the machine so much so that we need to kill Matlab or even restart the machine in a couple of hours. Following is a brief description of our app's architecture: 1. We use timers to periodically (~ 30 sec) update various graphs o... 12 Aug 2010 13:39
use of multi-scale filters
i would like to know about the usage of the functions related to multiscale filters (eg. dyadic) ,we found the information of such filters, but we dont know how to implement it.kindly reply as soon as possible.we need this in decomposing a 2-d analytic form of image . ... 11 Aug 2010 04:55
Problem with Panel component in GUI
Hi! I have been doing some GUIs in Matlab but one thing confuses me. When adding a panel component in the GUI it looks just fine as in this example... http://s831.photobucket.com/albums/zz239/f00dagi/?action=view&current=frames.jpg ....but when running the GUI the panel component is gone (not visible) as in t... 11 Aug 2010 03:51
GUI, show the current point in the graph
> Or this technical support solution? http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-1V97EZ/?solution=1-1V97EZ I'm having a problem which seems to be pretty close to the authentic problem in this post. The solution behind the link above is exactly what I want to do, but I don't manage to do this in m... 12 Aug 2010 02:48
Threading
"Jan Simon" <matlab.THIS_YEAR(a)nMINUSsimon.de> wrote in message <i3rq0j$hqd$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>... Dear Anders, of course, you can run 3 instances of Matlab. Then you need a robust interprocess communication, which is not easy in Matlab. But you cannot run different threads in one Matlab session. Kind... 11 Aug 2010 03:51