First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
difficulty with interp1
Hi, I'm having difficulty with the interp1 command. Just don't get it! I've a set(actually very many sets) of values in an array with x and y coordinates 5. I want to interpolate and generate data with a resolution of 1. My data is of the form: 0 0 avalue 5 0 avalue 10 0 avalue .. .. 0 5 avalue 5 5 avalue 10 5 ... 12 Aug 2010 10:22
Delete Rows using if condition
Hi All, I have a very simple problem. Please help me: Say X=[ 12 0; 45 1; 34 1 ; 67 0; 89 1]; The second column consists of binary number. I want to delete the entire rows of X when the second column of X is 0. so my output would be: X=[ 45 1 34 1 ... 11 Aug 2010 14:44
Is this possible - run a function when a file is modified?
Hello all, I have a function that works with data from a user-supplied text file. Is there a way to set up a "listener" so that if the file is modified outside of matlab, matlab will run some code (to re-import the new data)? I can easily do this in a way that sucks up all matlab's resources by constantly checking the... 11 Aug 2010 13:38
Help with correlation
I am trying to correlate a loaded audio which contains different tones spaced out at 7 seconds with a kernal created with the users inputs. If I change the length of the kernal, the error in the time delay between the signals changes. How can I eliminate this? Am I finding the delay correctly? % Asks user for wav... 11 Aug 2010 12:32
Matlab 'filtfilt' function as compared to FFT
Hello, Could please anyone tell me if there might be a huge in outcome results of correlation if two variables are processed with two different filters? Specifically, we compare NIR data and BOLD signal. NIR data is filtered using MATLAB filtfilt function, and then correlated with BOLD, which is processed using AF... 11 Aug 2010 12:32
GUI for driving voltages in a scan
I'm looking to move a piezoelectric scanner by applying voltages using analog outputs on an NI DAQ PCI-6259. I've been having trouble getting the script I've created to work, and I'm not really sure why it's not working. I think it's something fundamental that I'm missing, but any help would be much appreciated. Th... 11 Aug 2010 12:32
Warning: Texture data too large... problem with alphadata in imagesc
Hi! I am having some problems with my subplots. I am potting matrix on imagesc, and in these matrix I have some NaN values that I want to display in black: Im=imagesc(matriz); set(Im,'AlphaData',~isnan(matriz)) set(gca,'color','black'); When I do that, the titles and lables appear upside down. After readin... 11 Aug 2010 12:32
Finding Braille(embossed printing) in an image
Hi folks! I am currently working on a project for my image processing classes in my university. The task is to find braille located on a drugbox. I already managed to separate the braille from the rest of the image but now I'm stuck searching for a way to separate the 2 by 3 dots patterns, reading their meanings and r... 11 Aug 2010 12:32
Finding Braille(embossed printing) in an image
Hi folks! I am currently working on a project for my image processing classes in my university. The task is to find braille located on a drugbox. I already managed to separate the braille from the rest of the image but now I'm stuck searching for a way to separate the 2 by 3 dots patterns, reading their meanings and r... 11 Aug 2010 12:32
Search for part of file name
I'm trying to figure out a way to search for only part of a filename. I have multiple files that have similar components. For example: abc123_5687482 abc124_8914573 abc125_1795362 abc126_7831568 I was wondering if there is a way to have MATLAB do a wildcard search to find if file abc123_5687482 exists by onl... 11 Aug 2010 13:38