From: LOL! on
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 19:37:55 +0200, Ofnuts <o.f.n.u.t.s(a)la.poste.net>
wrote:

>On 01/08/2010 19:16, LOL! wrote:
>

>>> The way you post them they are "orphans". They don't bear any copyright
>>> or identification, so you haven't done anything to protect them and your
>>> lawyers will have a very hard time. And to prove that the original is
>>> yours, they will have to show it...
>>
>> The provenance is clear enough.
>
>Of course not... they are posted so that we can't identify the owning
>flickr account. You post the URL, but nothing says the URL belongs to
>any of your multiple noms de trolling.

Thanks for showing everyone how stupid you are.

LOL!!!

> or ... any of their
>> other usual resident trolls' childishly manipulative reasons to desperately
>> try to get my or anyone's attention.

LOL!
From: George Kerby on

On 8/1/10 11:59 AM, in article et9b56hhnhr0bgsijvl4vlc989uf5pht47(a)4ax.com,
"LOL!" <lol(a)lolololol.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 09:55:00 -0700, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Bowser wrote:

>>> For some reason, all of your photos linked to Flickr are unavailable.
>>> I'm shocked.
>>
>> Straight-on shot of a big yellow shelf mushroom with a dark tree bark
>> background and a coin sitting on it for scale. Proof of genius.
>
> No, these were posted to prove that you are lying, deceitful, and
> slanderous trolls. Which they did quite well. That was the only reason for
> posting them, no other.

Awwww, you mean it wasn't a self-portrait?!?

From: Bruce on
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 12:10:20 -0500, LOL! <lol(a)lolololol.org> wrote:
> or ... any of their
>other usual resident trolls' childishly manipulative reasons to desperately
>try to get my or anyone's attention.

As if anyone needs to "get your attention".

You are like an ever-present mosquito. Bzzzz. ;-)

From: Bowser on
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 11:57:37 -0500, LOL! <lol(a)lolololol.org> wrote:

> [...]
>>>a large forest fire devastated the mountain-pass it was found in. The coin
>>>placed on it is a quarter, for a size reference.
>>>
>>><http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4148/4846112569_f1b80f8ce8_b.jpg>
>>>
>>>[After taking all artsy-fartsy shots, it's always advised to take a few
>>>more typical snapshots while including some known object for size reference
>>>for future documentation purposes. A little hint for you wannabe nature
>>>photographers out there. I generally keep a small stack of metric and inch
>>>rulers printed up on transparency material and waterproof papers in my
>>>camera pack, inexpensive expendable rulers that can be quickly placed next
>>>to any insect or plant for use against any colors or hues or lighting
>>>situations.]
>>>
>>>I safely know about 18 different wild mushrooms for their edibility, many
>>>hundreds more for their toxicity. (One fun one that will only make people
>>>sick if they also drink any alcohol after the meal. A good prank-'shroom.)
>>>Reminding me of a favorite phrase, "There are two kinds of mushroom
>>>hunters: smart ones ... and dead ones." I took about 1/3rd of this one (2-3
>>>lbs.) for future meals for that week. Something that no cookbooks anywhere
>>>will tell you, this variety of 'shroom has to be saut�ed for about 30
>>>minutes before it becomes tender and succulent. It's not your average, heat
>>>butter, fry it, flip it, eat it, type of 'shroom. Fried up with cut-throat
>>>trout caught in a nearby stream it was most excellent.
>>><http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4130/4846768170_11db88b89d_b.jpg> (This
>>>time I had the luxury of a mobile base-camp in the form of a class-B
>>>camper, which I also outfitted with solar-panels to power the digital
>>>darkroom and wide-bed printer.)
>>>
>>>Now let's watch all the desperately insecure, sheltered-life (basement
>>>life), pretend-photographer DSLR-TROLLS hijack this thread too.
>>>
>>>This is most amusing. You can't buy entertainment this good!
>>>
>>>LOL!
>>
>>For some reason, all of your photos linked to Flickr are unavailable.
>>I'm shocked.
>
>Don't worry. One of your fellow trolls will be along any time to tell
>everyone they were removed because I had stolen them, or I removed them
>because I was so embarrassed, or they were all shot with DSLRs and I had
>lied about smaller sensor cameras performing so well, or ... any of their
>other usual resident trolls' childishly manipulative reasons to desperately
>try to get my or anyone's attention.
>
>When in reality, I never leave images up for more than 24 hours. Rarely
>longer in special circumstances. Maybe someone will offer to repost them
>for you without my permission so I can pursue a lawsuit against them again.
>That's always fun when the trolls try that. The problem is, the ones who
>have done just that are so poor there's no reward. So in advance I only
>show them highly degraded jpg-compressed images they can desperately covet

Any chance you could supply some barf bags prior to your next
postings?
From: Bowser on
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 19:10:38 +0200, Ofnuts <o.f.n.u.t.s(a)la.poste.net>
wrote:

>On 01/08/2010 18:57, LOL! wrote:
>
>> When in reality, I never leave images up for more than 24 hours. Rarely
>> longer in special circumstances. Maybe someone will offer to repost them
>> for you without my permission so I can pursue a lawsuit against them again.
>
>The way you post them they are "orphans". They don't bear any copyright
>or identification, so you haven't done anything to protect them and your
>lawyers will have a very hard time. And to prove that the original is
>yours, they will have to show it...

No fear, really. Who would steal this trash?
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: New photo
Next: Worldcup in Germany Photo Gallery