From: LOL! on
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 01:21:55 -0700 (PDT), Twibil <nowayjose6(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Aug 1, 7:58�pm, LOL! <l...(a)lolololol.org> wrote:
>>

>> (C) Twibil, a recent outpatient, thinks he can psychotically pretend to be
>> one of the many many psychologists, psychiatrists, and counselors that he
>> was court-ordered to see, with his stack of required-reading self-help
>> books at his side.
>>
>> ROFLMAO!
>
>Alas; it takes a serious personality disorder to invent your own
>fantasy and then claim that you're actually laughing at your own
>invention..... (And yet you still wonder why nobody believes a word
>you say?)

Was that in chapter 8 or 11 of "How to pretend to be a psychologist on the
net and get the more stupid 10% of the netizens to fall for it"?

LOL!

Oh, by the way, let us know when you decide to actually talk about cameras
and photography instead of hijacking threads to try to convince others
you're not some psychotic basket-case. (Insecure much? LOL) Then you won't
be so obvious as a fucked-up psychotic basement-life TROLL.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

From: bugbear on
LOL! wrote:
> . So in advance I only
> show them highly degraded jpg-compressed images

....because that's you captured.
From: Bruce on
On 2 Aug 2010 00:44:17 GMT, "Chris F.A. Johnson"
<cfajohnson(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2010-08-01, Bruce wrote:
>> On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 12:10:20 -0500, LOL! <lol(a)lolololol.org> wrote:
>>> or ... any of their
>>>other usual resident trolls' childishly manipulative reasons to desperately
>>>try to get my or anyone's attention.
>>

>> As if anyone needs to "get your attention".
>>
>> You are like an ever-present mosquito. Bzzzz. ;-)
>
> No, he's not -- unless people respond to him. Most of us have him
> killfiled so we don't see his rubbish unless people like you
> respond to him. Stop it!

Don't presume to tell me what I should or shouldn't do. By posting in
this thread you are doing precisely what you are telling me not to!

Your philosophy: "Do as I say, not as I do."

From: Bruce on
On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 07:59:36 +0100, "David J Taylor"
<david-taylor(a)blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

>> No, he's not -- unless people respond to him. Most of us have him
>> killfiled so we don't see his rubbish unless people like you
>> respond to him. Stop it!
>>
>> Chris F.A. Johnson <http://cfajohnson.com>
>
>An excellent suggestion, Chris, and one I wish more folk would heed.

You could start by heeding your own advice, and not adding to a thread
that you would wish to see killed.

If there is a problem, and that is a debate in itself, all you are
doing is adding to it. I suppose it gives you a sense of moral
one-upmanship, but that is purely an illusion.

From: N on

"Ofnuts" <o.f.n.u.t.s(a)la.poste.net> wrote in message
> On 01/08/2010 19:16, LOL! wrote:
>

> Of course not... they are posted so that we can't identify the owning
> flickr account. You post the URL, but nothing says the URL belongs to any
> of your multiple noms de trolling.

You don't know much about Flickr.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11