From: Chris F.A. Johnson on
On 2010-08-01, Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 12:10:20 -0500, LOL! <lol(a)lolololol.org> wrote:
>> or ... any of their
>>other usual resident trolls' childishly manipulative reasons to desperately
>>try to get my or anyone's attention.
>

> As if anyone needs to "get your attention".
>
> You are like an ever-present mosquito. Bzzzz. ;-)

No, he's not -- unless people respond to him. Most of us have him
killfiled so we don't see his rubbish unless people like you
respond to him. Stop it!

--
Chris F.A. Johnson <http://cfajohnson.com>
Author: =======================
From: Twibil on
On Aug 1, 5:44 pm, "Chris F.A. Johnson" <cfajohn...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > You are like an ever-present mosquito.  Bzzzz.  ;-)
>
>    No, he's not -- unless people respond to him. Most of us have him
>    killfiled so we don't see his rubbish unless people like you
>    respond to him. Stop it!

Quick comparison: The DSLR Troll and Chris F.A. Johnson.

(A) The DSLR Troll is pathological enough to think that people will
actually believe his grandiose claims; and this makes him feel
powerful and authoritative.

(B) Chris F.A. Johnson thinks that people on Usenet should take his
orders concerning their posting habits; and this makes him feel
powerful and authoritative.

Hmmmm...........(taps pencil on teeth).

Close call.
From: LOL! on
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 19:46:26 -0700 (PDT), Twibil <nowayjose6(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Aug 1, 5:44�pm, "Chris F.A. Johnson" <cfajohn...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> > You are like an ever-present mosquito. �Bzzzz. �;-)
>>
>> � �No, he's not -- unless people respond to him. Most of us have him
>> � �killfiled so we don't see his rubbish unless people like you
>> � �respond to him. Stop it!
>
>Quick comparison: The DSLR Troll and Chris F.A. Johnson.
>
>(A) The DSLR Troll is pathological enough to think that people will
>actually believe his grandiose claims; and this makes him feel
>powerful and authoritative.
>
>(B) Chris F.A. Johnson thinks that people on Usenet should take his
>orders concerning their posting habits; and this makes him feel
>powerful and authoritative.
>
>Hmmmm...........(taps pencil on teeth).
>
>Close call.

(C) Twibil, a recent outpatient, thinks he can psychotically pretend to be
one of the many many psychologists, psychiatrists, and counselors that he
was court-ordered to see, with his stack of required-reading self-help
books at his side.

ROFLMAO!

From: David J Taylor on
> No, he's not -- unless people respond to him. Most of us have him
> killfiled so we don't see his rubbish unless people like you
> respond to him. Stop it!
>
> Chris F.A. Johnson <http://cfajohnson.com>

An excellent suggestion, Chris, and one I wish more folk would heed.

David
From: Twibil on
On Aug 1, 7:58 pm, LOL! <l...(a)lolololol.org> wrote:

> (C) Twibil, a recent outpatient, thinks he can psychotically pretend to be
> one of the many many psychologists, psychiatrists, and counselors that he
> was court-ordered to see, with his stack of required-reading self-help
> books at his side.
>
> ROFLMAO!

Alas; it takes a serious personality disorder to invent your own
fantasy and then claim that you're actually laughing at your own
invention..... (And yet you still wonder why nobody believes a word
you say?)

Laugh away, Poopsie, laugh away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjmmjXGwarU
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last