First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hello everyone
I love Mozilla!!! ... 7 Jun 2010 07:25
Firefox: Unknown sites hog CPU or Modem
in netscape.public.mozilla.browser, On 21 Apr 2010, Ralph Fox said: On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 (Doug Bashford) wrote: So what the netiquette? Can I presume that people disatisfied had damned well better watch their honest feelings, it's sorta a luvy-dovey love fest? [Respectful dissent is perm... 3 Jun 2010 20:07
password problem
Thunderbird V 2.0.0.24 When I open my mail I am, everytime, asked for my password. I input it and check or don't check "have PW Mgr remember my password", it makes no difference which. My new mail downloads and 60 seconds later I get the message that my pw/username is invalid and my PW Mgr has my pw alread... 31 May 2010 18:33
Why is mozilla software so slow to load
On Sun, 23 May 2010 00:05:52 -0500, factor5(a)ear__link.com wrote: I have both Firefox and Thunderbird installed. I like the wya they work one they're loaded, but it takes forever to load them. I timed Firefox. 39 seconds. TB is about the same. Yea, I know that IE is built into Windows so it loads fast... 23 May 2010 05:59
Skype toolbar add in for Firefox
The icon is not appearing in the tool bar. Firefox 3.6.3 Tools / Add Ons says that it is installed, when right click on the bar in the add ons window; "options" is greyed out. Any ideas? As usual, T.I.A. -- Worth viewing:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptccZze7VxQ ... 22 May 2010 19:16
FireFTP problem
"AriesVal" wrote: Hopefully someone in here can advise me. I have FireFTP installed in my Firefox Browser addons list and used it many many times in the past to upload stuff to my webspace, but for some unknown reason I cannot see or access the link now via the Tools tab although it is still in my... 22 May 2010 00:52
and a manual typewriter, too! Re: iFaq- syncing two computers, extensions, updates,a nd other details.
Ralph Fox <-rf-nz-@-.invalid> on Sat, 15 May 2010 14:31:17 +1200 typed in alt.fan.mozilla the following: On Fri, 14 May 2010 17:59:08 -0700, in message <uasru55ca6c5fqf91e1e3p9409dloovv4o(a)4ax.com> pyotr filipivich <phamp(a)mindspring.com> wrote: This laptop is becoming a "monster" - I just wanted something... 15 May 2010 04:00
iFaq- syncing two computers, extensions, updates,a nd other details.
Greetings and Salutations I have recently acquired a second hand laptop, which has been a boone and a bane. The boon is that it lets me get stuff done "on the road" (nothing like having better maps of the county that the one's issued for the job, but I digress). However, and here is the bane - getting Mozill... 14 May 2010 22:39
for newsgroups, mozilla thunderbird 3 is now worth EXACTLY what I paid for it
It started when I "upgraded" to Thunderbird 3. The application's authors obviously don't use usenet, because with the new release, the treatment of threads with filter-deleted messages has become brain damaged. Let's take alt.slack as an example. The average reader of alt.slack killfiles at least half the ... 5 May 2010 14:52
Mysterious TB 2.0.0.24 hang and failure to start up
This is a weird one. I was browsing a newsgroup in TB 2.0.0.24 and: 1. I clicked a post header. 2. TB displayed the post and marked it read. 3. I read the post. 4. I clicked a second post header in the same thread. 5. TB displayed the post and marked it read. 6. I read the post. 7. I clicked a third pos... 4 May 2010 02:25
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11