First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Damn Netflix popunders
Anyone know how to stop those damn Netflix popunder ads? I've got Adblocker and Firefox and IE set to block popups but the damn things still keep coming. Nothing stops them it seems. ... 10 Dec 2009 11:10
slow firefox start
Why does Firefox take so long to start up? It seems like nothing is happening so I click on the logo again and eventually I have two ff browsers open simultaneously. ... 5 Dec 2009 10:43
Missing gif's
Well, tried all those suggestions but it still wasn't working. So, I got to thinking and a couple of days ago I installed a new 22" monitor and it is so bright, even with brightness turned way way down that I went into Windows and set the background to gray. Did the same for IE and Firefox. So i went into opti... 3 Dec 2009 18:13
Missing gif's
Firefox 3.5.5 is missing some graphics. Yesterday I was buying some chocolates from godiva.com and on the checkout page the continue buttons were not showing. I had to click I where I thought they should be and finally found them. Also when I go to Intellicast.com and check the radar the picture does not sho... 3 Dec 2009 17:05
Heavy Discounts on Quality Advertising!
Promote Business with 50 % plus Discounts US, Europe Targeted Signup, Sales & Visitors Google Adwords, Ad Posting, Email Campaigns Search Engine Submission, Top Ranking, Banner Ads Click US Visitors Banner for more details http://splash.redstar.com.np ... 1 Dec 2009 03:55
CUSTOM WORDPRESS THEMES AND WEBSITES TEMPLATES
Maximize The Profits From Your Online Business Or Newsletter? While Actually Decreasing Your Workload and Expenses? Use These 100% Brand New Graphics Templates That'll Literally Make Your Business Explode! you can get this for $10.Pm me if interested __________________ ... 30 Nov 2009 10:13
Flashplayer quality in Firefox 3.5.5
Peter P. may have an answer or suggestion about this: I've spent a few hours testing Firefox 3.5.5 against SeaMonkey 2.0 and I'm puzzled about embedded video playback quality loss. http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/Nightline/tabid/368/articleID/131517/cat/64/Default.aspx#video The above is one of many clips I've tri... 30 Nov 2009 20:16
extension that displays the real address of a link?
So you know how you can embed a link in a page, but have the link go to a different site entirely? Is there an extension that'll convert those so that they always display the real destination? ... 26 Nov 2009 16:27
Save URL In Saved Web Page
Is there any add on for FF 3.5 that saves the URL in a saved Web page? There used to be one, but it stopped working with FF 3.5. It's a pain to have to use FileNote to attach the URL every time to the saved page. ... 17 Oct 2009 12:52
Enregistrer un page web avec Firefox ?
Bonjour ! Je suis novice avec Firefox. Je n'arrive pas � trouver comment on peut enregistrer une page web (genre format mht chez IE) en une seule archive ? Merci par avance ... 19 Sep 2009 16:59
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11