First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Interaction between MSIE and Firefox
I had a problem on my new computer regarding downloading music videos from youtube. When I finally tracked down the reason, it was because I had put one of the security slides in MS Internet Explorer at its highest setting. The point is this: I never use MSIE. I ALWAYS use Firefox. So, how/why did a setting in M... 22 Sep 2009 00:44
basic question
Where can I download previous versions of Firefox, please? thanks ... 8 Sep 2009 12:31
FF3 slow as Christmas?
What might be happening? My FF2 was quite spunky, but as soon as I installed FF3 (3.0.5), my FF takes forever to initialize, making me consider going back to IE and ending my wife's snide remarks, "this thing is so slow you ought to use IE like me and perk it up some". My OS is XP PRO. ... 25 Dec 2008 15:16
firefox bookmarks
I am using firfox 3.0.5 all of sudden my bookmarks don't work,a few do work ,but the majority of them dont,tried safe mode still dont work,I have very few add ons. ... 23 Dec 2008 22:39
Thunderbird newsgroup highlight
Why when I go to the header area I can't see what newsgroup is highlighted any more? It's so light I can't see it. Any way to darken it? -- <<//--------------------\\>> Van Chocstraw \\--------------------//<< ... 23 Dec 2008 10:38
YouTube Revisiting the page must start a new download?
Every time I hit the back button, YouTube starts downloading the same video from the start all over again. Is there some way for Firefox to prevent that from happening? Doesn't matter if the video was completely downloaded or partially downloaded (it doesn't even start downloading at the point where it was in... 16 Dec 2008 11:20
Thunderbird download manager
How do you configure this? I am unable to catch it to clear it. It does not show up in general configuration like it does in Firefox. It opens and closes so fast you can't delete the file list. ... 21 Dec 2008 10:53
How do I stop tabbed browsing?
Windows XP SP3 (prev Win2K, Win95) firewall inactive, use router - never had a virus. Firefox 3.04 AVG 8.0.200 Personally I don't care for the tabs. How do I get rid of them? I realise they save memory but I have loads of memory, and memory has never been a problem. I'm never going to learn, or want to lea... 13 Dec 2008 09:31
Keeping Newsgroup Messages
Hi All, Is there a way of keeping replies to messages such as this sent in newsgroups? Especially in high traffic groups, I find that my replies are at times lost due to the high number of message posts. Is there a way to tag them once found so that they do not get deleted? Thanks. -- Regards, Raymond ... 3 Oct 2008 02:05
Firefox: Classic Netscape theme?
Have upgraded to Firefox 3. Anybody know of any Firefox 3-compatible "classic" theme? "Classic" referring to the old Netscape/Mozilla look. N-scape1, FoxScape and Perennial all dead and not compatible... https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1738 https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4083 ... 3 Jul 2008 07:21
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11