First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
How to block SPAM with PDF files?
I have a lot of it. How to block that kind of SPAM? My TB 2.0.6 SPAM filter does not work at all :-( -- Regards RalphOcean ... 19 Aug 2007 19:15
Fit to Width
Is their a "fit to width" addon that can be used with Firefox.........Opera browser comes with this feature,,,,, Thanks for any help,,,,,,,,,,Frank ... 3 Jun 2007 20:05
Firefox is already running....
I am attempting to migrate my Firefox usage from one XP Pro user to another on the same computer. I have copied (there are no hidden files, all are exposed) my user profile from the original user to user no 2. Prior to doing that opening Firefox under either worked. Since copying profile to user 2, Firefo... 10 Apr 2007 01:05
The safest Browser is IE7
I hate to break this to everyone, but according to http://msmvps.com/blogs/spywaresucks/archive/2007/03/22/701346.aspx IE7 is now the safest browser. Now that you are all beginning to delete Firefox and install IE7, there is GOOD NEWS. The good news is that Firefox 2.0x is only a tiny precentage of a point... 7 Apr 2007 12:16
Firefox autodial
Hi, I'm sure this has been covered before but.... How do you get firefox to autodial at start-up? Version 2.0.0.3 Windows XPSP2 What I've done so far: In services. Made remote access connection manager, remote access auto connection manager and telephony all auto start. Made sure network autodialer help... 29 Mar 2007 20:53
Lost All Search Engines
Using Firefox 1.5.0.9, for no apparent reason ALL my entries in the Search Engine Box are gone. Everything else is OK. I've brought up the "add engines" which redirects me to the FF Search Engines page. On there is everything except what I want - Google. The most popular search engine out there, and it's not... 18 Feb 2007 23:53
Reinstalling FireFax on a new system
I just set up a new system and Installed the latest FireFox. What folders/files should I copy/paste from my old install on another system to get back all my shortcuts, etc? Thanks ... 11 Feb 2007 13:56
SpyBoat
thanks guys for the info= ... 22 May 2006 10:20
Fasterfox or Firetune?
I'm using FF 1.5 and I have a broadband connection. Is one better than the other? Or should I use both? Thanks. ... 12 Dec 2005 10:24
Firefox won't open Visio files
When I refer to a .vsd (Visio) file in FF (1.0.7) the download box doesn't offer to open the file, only to "Save to Disk". The "Open with..." option is greyed out. VSD does not appear in the File Types box. I've tried the Mime Edit extension and added application/vnd.visio, specifying the vsd extension and the p... 17 Nov 2005 17:59
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11