From: Mike Williams on
"se" <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> wrote in message

> You're both going way over the border.

Wow. Going way over the border eh! That's rich coming from a nasty hatchet
man such as yourself.

From: Mike Williams on
"se" <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> wrote in message

> You're both going way over the border.

Cool�, man. That's really Cool� coming from a nasty piece of work like you.
By the way, why are you posting as both Se and Senn? Why are you posting
using two slightly different aliases from two different fake addresses? Why
don't you use just one alias and one fake address? Maybe the Senn one?
What's the idea behind that?

Mike

From: Karl E. Peterson on
DickGrier formulated the question :
> "baggage" is trivial. Note, I said: IMO.

Accepted. :-)

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org