From: nospam on
In article <u50i569h5u92au1gqlmlk4f6qe7g7lhftk(a)4ax.com>, John Navas
<spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> >> What part of "It's not my allegation" do you not understand?
> >
> >What part of "you're defending one half and hiding behind 'it's not my
> >allegation' for the other half" do *you* not understand.
>
> What part of I'm-not-taking-any-position do you not understand?

you said apple had shoddy engineering, despite other companies having
products with the same specs. it's *your* statement and it's called
hypocrisy.

> iFans tend to see anything other than praise as an attack.

pejorative remarks means you have no substance. it's your standard
'out.'

> You need to broaden your horizons, and not be so defensive.

actually, it's you who needs to do that.
From: John Navas on
On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 23:00:34 -0700, in
<alangbaker-6AE379.23003403082010(a)news.shawcable.com>, Alan Baker
<alangbaker(a)telus.net> wrote:

>In article <u50i569h5u92au1gqlmlk4f6qe7g7lhftk(a)4ax.com>,
> John Navas <spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

>> What part of I'm-not-taking-any-position do you not understand?
>
>You are taking a position.

Nope.

>You're taking the position that products other than the iPad with the
>same operational temperature limits are actually better than the iPd.

Nope.

--
John

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level
and then beat you with experience." -Dr. Alan Zimmerman
From: -hh on
On Aug 4, 2:09 am, nospam <nos...(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:

> > >What part of "you're defending one half and hiding behind 'it's not my
> > >allegation' for the other half" do *you* not understand.
>
> > What part of I'm-not-taking-any-position do you not understand?
>
> you said apple had shoddy engineering, despite other companies having
> products with the same specs. it's *your* statement and it's called
> hypocrisy.
>
> > iFans tend to see anything other than praise as an attack.
>
> pejorative remarks means you have no substance. it's your standard
> 'out.'
>
> > You need to broaden your horizons, and not be so defensive.
>
> actually, it's you who needs to do that.

This kind of trolling is par for the course for John Navas.

John is notoriously untruthful in the rec.photo* forums.

Slap him, then ignore him.

-hh
From: Wes Groleau on
On 08-04-2010 01:57, Alan Baker wrote:
> I can't help but notice the complete absence of any references...

I can't help but notice the complete absence of any snipping.

--
Wes Groleau

Daily Hoax: http://www.snopes2.com/cgi-bin/random/random.asp
From: Alan Baker on
In article <aa2i56h9v7gmjvosb0o3it5krpge8hv9nm(a)4ax.com>,
John Navas <spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 23:00:34 -0700, in
> <alangbaker-6AE379.23003403082010(a)news.shawcable.com>, Alan Baker
> <alangbaker(a)telus.net> wrote:
>
> >In article <u50i569h5u92au1gqlmlk4f6qe7g7lhftk(a)4ax.com>,
> > John Navas <spamfilter1(a)navasgroup.com> wrote:
>
> >> What part of I'm-not-taking-any-position do you not understand?
> >
> >You are taking a position.
>
> Nope.

Yup.

> >You're taking the position that products other than the iPad with the
> >same operational temperature limits are actually better than the iPd.
>
> Nope.

Yup.

--
Alan Baker