From: Savageduck on
On 2010-02-09 14:48:32 -0800, Bruce <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> said:

> On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:36:11 -0800, C J Campbell
> <christophercampbellremovethis(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Both parties are obsessed with populist "blame the bankers for the
>> economy" rhetoric. Which means they are likely to do nothing. Which is
>> just the way I like it. Unfortunately, while neither party has said
>> "Jewish bankers," the message is just as clear. The nation is being run
>> by fascists who dominate both sides of the aisle.
>

> You should thank God for Sarah Palin, then.
>
> Palin to the rescue, 2012. ;-)

....and then only snowmobiles will be tax free. Presidential adviser,
and former governor of Alaska, Todd will make sure of that.

He will write that on her hand himself.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: C J Campbell on
On 2010-02-09 14:48:32 -0800, Bruce <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> said:

> On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:36:11 -0800, C J Campbell
> <christophercampbellremovethis(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Both parties are obsessed with populist "blame the bankers for the
>> economy" rhetoric. Which means they are likely to do nothing. Which is
>> just the way I like it. Unfortunately, while neither party has said
>> "Jewish bankers," the message is just as clear. The nation is being run
>> by fascists who dominate both sides of the aisle.
>

> You should thank God for Sarah Palin, then.
>
> Palin to the rescue, 2012. ;-)

I think not. She will be a fine news commentator -- meaning she will be
good for Fox's ratings. But she is regarded as poison by both parties.
Her image would need considerable rehabilitation to make her a viable
candidate for pretty much anything.

I am sure that there are politicians who have a clear sense of
responsibility to the Republic and who are not hostage to the
extremists of their party. I am also sure that no one like that has a
snowball's chance in Hades of getting elected president. Apparently,
being a certifiable nutcase is prerequisite for the job. Okay. So Palin
to the rescue, then.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

From: Bill Graham on

"C J Campbell" <christophercampbellremovethis(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 2010-02-09 14:48:32 -0800, Bruce <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> said:
>
>> On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:36:11 -0800, C J Campbell
>> <christophercampbellremovethis(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Both parties are obsessed with populist "blame the bankers for the
>>> economy" rhetoric. Which means they are likely to do nothing. Which is
>>> just the way I like it. Unfortunately, while neither party has said
>>> "Jewish bankers," the message is just as clear. The nation is being run
>>> by fascists who dominate both sides of the aisle.
>>

>> You should thank God for Sarah Palin, then.
>>
>> Palin to the rescue, 2012. ;-)
>
> I think not. She will be a fine news commentator -- meaning she will be
> good for Fox's ratings. But she is regarded as poison by both parties. Her
> image would need considerable rehabilitation to make her a viable
> candidate for pretty much anything.
>
> I am sure that there are politicians who have a clear sense of
> responsibility to the Republic and who are not hostage to the extremists
> of their party. I am also sure that no one like that has a snowball's
> chance in Hades of getting elected president. Apparently, being a
> certifiable nutcase is prerequisite for the job. Okay. So Palin to the
> rescue, then.

Nutcase or not, if she does nothing but stop those presses from printing
money, I'll vote for her.......

From: C J Campbell on
On 2010-02-09 16:54:08 -0800, "Bill Graham" <weg9(a)comcast.net> said:

> "C J Campbell" <christophercampbellremovethis(a)hotmail.com> wrote in
> message
>> On 2010-02-09 14:48:32 -0800, Bruce <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> said:

>>> You should thank God for Sarah Palin, then.
>>>
>>> Palin to the rescue, 2012. ;-)
>>
>> I think not. She will be a fine news commentator -- meaning she will be
>> good for Fox's ratings. But she is regarded as poison by both parties.
>> Her image would need considerable rehabilitation to make her a viable
>> candidate for pretty much anything.
>>
>> I am sure that there are politicians who have a clear sense of
>> responsibility to the Republic and who are not hostage to the
>> extremists of their party. I am also sure that no one like that has a
>> snowball's chance in Hades of getting elected president. Apparently,
>> being a certifiable nutcase is prerequisite for the job. Okay. So Palin
>> to the rescue, then.
>>
> Nutcase or not, if she does nothing but stop those presses from
> printing money, I'll vote for her.......

NO! Not now! My bank just told me my bank account was overdrawn by $1.3
million. Apparently it happened to thousands of their customers.
Computer error. One customer is overdrawn by $32 million. They promise
to have it fixed by morning...

The computer is an amazing labor-saving device. Think of the man-hours
it would have taken to make a mistake like that manually.

From: Ray Fischer on
Bruce <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>Nikon has announced the following new lenses:
>
>AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR
>Full frame (FX) format, image stabilised wide angle zoom lens.
>http://www.dpreview.com/news/1002/10020902nikon16mm35mm.asp
>US $ 1259.95
>Euro 1199.00
>GBP 1049.99

Why would anyone spend that much to get image stablization on a wide
angle f4 zoom?

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prev: Problem solved:
Next: ARGUS - DARPA's All-Seeing Eye