From: Lloyd Parsons on
All new iMacs with i3, i5 or i7 processors

Magic Trackpad

Apple Battery recharger w/batteries.

I'm sure I missed a few.

--
Lloyd

From: Tim McNamara on
In article <lloydparsons-3415FC.07581827072010(a)port80.individual.net>,
Lloyd Parsons <lloydparsons(a)mac.com> wrote:

> All new iMacs with i3, i5 or i7 processors

Hmmm, when I look at the 27" iMac I start thinking about using it to
replace my TV...

> Magic Trackpad

Looks nifty.

> Apple Battery recharger w/batteries.
>
> I'm sure I missed a few.

Thanks for mentioning it. Oddly enough, despite being an Apple user
since 1986 I only look at the Apple web site about three or four times a
year. I'm not interested in the iPhone (mainly because of AT&T), the
iPad screen is too small for my needs (why the goofy size instead of an
A4 or 8.5 x 11 screen? Maybe the iPad 2.0 will be bigger), and my 2005
iBook still runs like a champ.

--
That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, Bingo.
From: nospam on
In article <michelle-F129C1.07220827072010(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote:

> Oh, one interesting thing about all four models; you can't get them with
> just the trackpad. If you want the trackpad, you still have to get a
> mouse. If you want the Apple Mouse and the trackpad, you have to order the
> trackpad as an additional purchase item. If you want the Magic mouse and
> the trackpad, you can order them as a bundle within the computer order.

that's dumb but you can always sell the magic mouse on ebay.
From: Jolly Roger on
In article <270720101041199902%nospam(a)nospam.invalid>,
nospam <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:

> In article <michelle-F129C1.07220827072010(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote:
>
> > Oh, one interesting thing about all four models; you can't get them with
> > just the trackpad. If you want the trackpad, you still have to get a
> > mouse. If you want the Apple Mouse and the trackpad, you have to order the
> > trackpad as an additional purchase item. If you want the Magic mouse and
> > the trackpad, you can order them as a bundle within the computer order.
>
> that's dumb but you can always sell the magic mouse on ebay.

Or donate it to me. : )

JR
From: Lloyd Parsons on
In article <michelle-F129C1.07220827072010(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote:

> In article <lloydparsons-3415FC.07581827072010(a)port80.individual.net>,
> Lloyd Parsons <lloydparsons(a)mac.com> wrote:
>
> > All new iMacs with i3, i5 or i7 processors
>
> Two models of the 21.5" iMac; the differences are
>
> 3.06 GHz i3 3.20 GHz i3
>
> 500 GB drive 1 TB drive
>
> Radeon 4670 Radeon 5670
> (256 MB) (512 MB)
>
> $1199 $1499
>
> The question is whether the $1499 model is worth the extra three hundred
> bucks.
>
> Oh, one interesting thing about all four models; you can't get them with
> just the trackpad. If you want the trackpad, you still have to get a
> mouse. If you want the Apple Mouse and the trackpad, you have to order the
> trackpad as an additional purchase item. If you want the Magic mouse and
> the trackpad, you can order them as a bundle within the computer order.

The $1499 model can be configured with a 3.60Ghz i5.

And I saw that about the trackpad, not even a little price break either.

--
Lloyd