From: Buffalo on

Unknown wrote:
> Common sense and experience along with all the info on these

Perhaps you do know 'something' afterall.
Buffalo

From: nurmi on
To all Helping Hands,
Thanks, Norton AntiVirus is finished, and the last hick-up gave up.
Nurmi

From: Buffalo on
nurmi wrote:
> To all Helping Hands,
> Thanks, Norton AntiVirus is finished, and the last hick-up gave up.
> Nurmi

What did you do to finalize it? Previously you said you used the Norton
removal tools and still had the problem.
Curious,
Buffalo

From: vjp2.at on
I have used the djgpp "rm- rf" proggie
but the exe and dll files have
to be renamed, rebooted then deleted.

Then I use clamwin from sourceforge.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

From: Unknown on
Would you like some 'bad' experience? Install Norton.