From: Ivor Jones on

"Jon" <spam(a)jonparker.plus.com> wrote in message
> ivor(a)despammed.invalid declared for all the world to
> hear...
> > > I can't remember which way around it is now.. they
> > > either ADD "no auto-divert", or REMOVE
> > > "auto-divert".. The jist of my post though was that
> > > it is possible!
>
> > It's remove auto-divert. And it only works for
> > contract, not PAYG (see my other post)
>
> It is actually add "no autodivert to answerphone".

That's confusing..! How can you add something you're effectively taking
away..?!

But yes, you're right, I remember asking for that now.

Ivor

From: Bob Lurker on

"Ivor Jones" <ivor(a)despammed.invalid> wrote in message

> It's remove auto-divert. And it only works for contract, not PAYG (see my
> other post)
>

> Ivor

Customer services will disable the answerphone on PAYG but the OP did not
specify if contract or PAYG.

From: Tym on
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:59:13 GMT, <simba(a)actcom.co.il> wrote:

>Is it possible to turn off orange answerphone totaly ? so the phone just
>rings and rings....

Yes - ring and Orange tubby and ask them to switch it off
--

Tym

~There's no place like 127.0.0.1~
From: Ivor Jones on

"Bob Lurker" <bob(a)nospams.com> wrote in message
> "Ivor Jones" <ivor(a)despammed.invalid> wrote in message
> >

> > It's remove auto-divert. And it only works for
> > contract, not PAYG (see my other post)
> >

> > Ivor
> >

> Customer services will disable the answerphone on PAYG
> but the OP did not specify if contract or PAYG.

I know, but the option to control divert from the handset only exists on
contract. On PAYG once it's gone, it's gone.

Ivor

From: Ivor Jones on

"Tym" <no_spam(a)ictis.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:59:13 GMT, <simba(a)actcom.co.il>
> wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to turn off orange answerphone totaly ?
> > so the phone just rings and rings....
>
> Yes - ring and Orange tubby and ask them to switch it off

Then you have to ring them again to get it switched back on again, and
meanwhile you've lost all the settings like outgoing message, PIN etc.

Ivor