From: simba on
Is it possible to turn off orange answerphone totaly ? so the phone just
rings and rings....

--
-
Shaun Okeefe

From: Gareth on
simba(a)actcom.co.il wrote:
> Is it possible to turn off orange answerphone totaly ? so the phone
> just rings and rings....

No.

Gareth.

From: Simon Dobson on
Gareth wrote:
> simba(a)actcom.co.il wrote:
>> Is it possible to turn off orange answerphone totaly ? so the phone
>> just rings and rings....
>
> No.
>
> Gareth.

Yes it is.

Call OCS and have them remove the "No auto-divert to answerphone"
product from your account. You can then set/remove the answerphone at
will using the divert menu's on your handset.
From: Jono on
Simon Dobson explained :
> Gareth wrote:
>> simba(a)actcom.co.il wrote:
>>> Is it possible to turn off orange answerphone totaly ? so the phone
>>> just rings and rings....
>>
>> No.
>>
>> Gareth.
>
> Yes it is.
>
> Call OCS and have them remove the "No auto-divert to answerphone"
> product from your account. You can then set/remove the answerphone at
> will using the divert menu's on your handset.

Surely that would be *add* the "no auto-divert to answerphone" - what
confuses people is adding something to remove it.

From: Simon Dobson on
Jono wrote:

>> Call OCS and have them remove the "No auto-divert to answerphone"
>> product from your account. You can then set/remove the answerphone at
>> will using the divert menu's on your handset.
>
> Surely that would be *add* the "no auto-divert to answerphone" - what
> confuses people is adding something to remove it.

There was definitely something wrong with what I typed there! ;-)

I can't remember which way around it is now.. they either ADD "no
auto-divert", or REMOVE "auto-divert".. The jist of my post though was
that it is possible!