From: Bob I on
The parts are coming from 3rd party vendor, and MS doesn't "insist" you
buy a new Office, that's your choice.

From: Doug on
I have the same problem with Office 2007 and that is only 3 years old. Seems
like MS should be able to maintain compatability with less than 3 year old
software.

From: Bob I on
Perhaps you have an add-in causing issues, as other folks aren't having
that problem with 2007.

From: Gordon on

"Doug" <Doug(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have the same problem with Office 2007 and that is only 3 years old.
> Seems
> like MS should be able to maintain compatability with less than 3 year old
> software.

No problems with Office 2007 remembering passwords on Win 7 that I've seen -
are you sure it's Office and not your Mail provider?

From: Orland, Kathleen on
Office 2007 is compatible with Windows 7. What issues are you seeing?