First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
error
... 14 Apr 2010 15:35
Tranferring email files form one PC to another
I realize that this question has been asked a thousand times before and I should have paid attention. . I have copied all the files with the *dbx extension to a memory stick. How do I get them from there into the Local Folders of the new PC. TIA, Hagen Sahm ... 14 Apr 2010 16:42
,m
,m.,..;jk ... 13 Apr 2010 21:50
SALEM
salem ... 3 May 2010 06:35
No printing in OE 6
I've lost the ability to print emails in OE6. If I want to print a message I have to forward it to my Hotmail account and print it from there. I'm using Win XP. When I try to print, I just get a blank page from my printer. Any ideas? ... 13 Apr 2010 12:50
OE - "Jittery" Editing Upon Reply
When replying to some OE6 e-mails, the computer seems to slow down, editing becomes more difficult (takes more clicks to move the cursor) and the cursor gets the "jitters". So far, I haven't been able to trace the problem to a particular sender, e-mail content or whether or not there are attachments. The probl... 13 Apr 2010 09:29
manal@soumaya
coucou ... 12 Apr 2010 09:13
newsgroups messages pending
When I first open OE6 it shows my pending incoming MAIL properly but shows no new messages in any of the NEWSGROUPS I watch on any server. Clicking on send receive changes nothing. They seem to update automatically later as I find messages listed later IE: "msnews.microsoft.com [13]" Opening individual newsgroup... 11 Apr 2010 16:49
How to re-receive email from Hotmail acct?
I have an OE "account" linked to a Hotmail account. I send a message to myself, then read it in OE by clicking Send/Recv. The first time works fine. After I delete the message from OE, how can I pop it again from Hotmail? I have tried deleting the message from the Deleted Items folder even before I read it... 11 May 2010 08:57
Hidden mails with +
Suddenly many mails get hidden in groups with + to expand, what happened? ... 9 Apr 2010 03:27