First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Bericht niet beschikbaar als u off line bent
ggfcgfgddfgf gsfgdfgd sghsfgfdgdfg f sggfgd dghgahg ahg sgsfgf dd fgfsgd d dvfgfsgdd fgsf d dfgfs fgfgs sfdgf dgfgfssffgdfd fgfs agfg fgfg fgfsgfs ssfgfgafg 220 fggss dgfg sggdfgd dgh sgd gfs sgfgf fsgfgdfgf ssghhgaa gfg ... 30 Mar 2010 16:09
red x email from mta.charter.net
I'm sorry if I have posted twice..I use xp ie7 outlook express 6 I received message with red x instead of image message source says from mta.charter.net looked on internet said from ubuntu?..sent to myself said one or more pictures could not be found sent anyway still had red x..do I have problem or is this spa... 30 Mar 2010 18:25
Receiving Email messages at startup
I have OE se to recieve my messages at startup. This worked fine until recently. Now I have to click Sent/Recv to get my Email. I keep trying to reset it by goint to tools/options and checking "send and recieve messages at startup. It may work the next time I boot up then quit. When I go back to options and che... 30 Mar 2010 15:01
Cannot send pictures
For some unknown reason, I cannot send pictures through my Outlook Express 6. When I highlight the pictures I want to send and right click and click Send To, I tell it to downsize to medium. Then Nothing happens....an email box does not pop up, like it always has done in the past. Can someone help me. Thank You... 30 Mar 2010 11:39
Emails not visable
Hi I hear the sound of a few emails coming through but they are not visible to me. Maybe they are going to spam or something but I do not know where I can find a spam folder either. Some people have sent emails to me but I have not received them. Please help ! ... 30 Mar 2010 19:35
Find Option
Hi My Find (search) option is not working. Any ideas please ? OE 6 ... 1 May 2010 22:01
nomes
... 28 Mar 2010 08:59
dfgdhghfhg
dfgdffhfdhdgh ... 27 Mar 2010 23:18
hola
1-hola que hay soy dayana de Honduras C,A. ... 27 Mar 2010 21:06
change login
phone company gave me wrong e mail address to start i need to know how to change it to the right one thanks denny ... 29 Mar 2010 13:39