From: shellyfdelete on
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:30:56 -0500, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]"
<outlookmvp(a)msn.com> wrote:

>if it works correctly in safe mode, then it could be spysweeper causing it.
>
>Anything that sits between outlook and the mail server can cause outlook to
>have issues connecting to the mail server correctly.
Understood. I will troubleshoot using msconfig. I tried safe mode, but
I cannot connect to the internet, so I could not see if Outlook 03
would download 'correctly'.
Thanks and Happy Holidays everyone.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Outlook in safe mode wouldn't connect to the internet?
http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/safemode.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

<shellyfdelete(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:30:56 -0500, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]"
> <outlookmvp(a)msn.com> wrote:
>
>>if it works correctly in safe mode, then it could be spysweeper causing
>>it.
>>
>>Anything that sits between outlook and the mail server can cause outlook
>>have issues connecting to the mail server correctly.
> Understood. I will troubleshoot using msconfig. I tried safe mode, but
> I cannot connect to the internet, so I could not see if Outlook 03
> would download 'correctly'.
> Thanks and Happy Holidays everyone.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3