From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot Mod Bod <modbod(a)tampabay.rr.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > I use EZplayer Pro this way too.
>
> I never did much more with EZPP than fire it up and preview some midi
> grooves. It looked like there was a lot there, but I never had time to
> mess with it. So you can combine bits from different grooves, do an
> arrangement, and then drag the completed thing into your DAW with it?

Sure....that's how I did "The Prisoner".

;)

Poly

From: Tom B on
It's really a powerful thing. Check out the tutorial....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrySmLXnDEY&feature=related

--
Tom B.

From: Mod Bod on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot Mod Bod <modbod(a)tampabay.rr.com> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> I use EZplayer Pro this way too.
>
> I never did much more with EZPP than fire it up and preview some midi
> grooves. It looked like there was a lot there, but I never had time to
> mess with it. So you can combine bits from different grooves, do an
> arrangement, and then drag the completed thing into your DAW with it?

Technically yes, but I never do more that mix and match and try things
out.

I might use in in TTSolo a different way. I'll have my guitar and
TTSolo fired up with EZplayer and Superior. On one of my monitors I'll
have a rhyming dictionary/notepad. I'll get a tune going and then I'll
I start hunting for beats that fit. Usually, it's not keepers I'm
looking for but just something to sing and play over.

I've got a feeling that EZPP is going to morph into something else next
year. They've got a video up at Toontracks of something that they are
working on. I heard some bass grooves. Man, I sure hope it isn't the
Toontrack version of Beatscrape. :)

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: Mod Bod on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> I never did much more with EZPP than fire it up and preview some midi
>>> grooves. It looked like there was a lot there, but I never had time to
>>> mess with it. So you can combine bits from different grooves, do an
>>> arrangement, and then drag the completed thing into your DAW with it?
>> Sure....that's how I did "The Prisoner".
>>
>> ;)
>
> Bwaaaaahahahaha!!! Dem bees some busy grooves for canned stuff!!! ;)

He combined some regular grooves and then hit the 2X button before he
dropped them in his project. ;)

From: polymod on

"Mod Bod" <modbod(a)tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> Glennbo wrote:
> > The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
of
> > the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Sure....that's how I did "The Prisoner".
> >>
> >> ;)
> >
> > Bwaaaaahahahaha!!! Dem bees some busy grooves for canned stuff!!! ;)
> >
> He combined some regular grooves and then hit the 2X button before he
> dropped them in his project. ;)

It probably sounds that way to the listener.
To me it's as straight forward as The Billboard March:)

Poly