From: Here In Oregon on

"polymod" > Cobham is one of my favorite drummers to see live.
> He's a total animal.

I saw him live in Cal. and headlining as Billy Cobham with no guitarist. You
would have loved that, eh? Eric Johnson opened for him and I have seen
*him* one too many times. But your right Cobham eats them drums for
breakfast and smoking.

From: polymod on

"Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message

> "polymod" > Cobham is one of my favorite drummers to see live.
> > He's a total animal.
>
> I saw him live in Cal. and headlining as Billy Cobham with no guitarist.
You
> would have loved that, eh? Eric Johnson opened for him and I have seen
> *him* one too many times. But your right Cobham eats them drums for
> breakfast and smoking.

You got that right. Hearing him on a record is one thing. Seeing him do it
live is another!

Poly

From: Here In Oregon on

"polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in message

> "Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "polymod" > Cobham is one of my favorite drummers to see live.
>> > He's a total animal.
>>
>> I saw him live in Cal. and headlining as Billy Cobham with no guitarist.
> You
>> would have loved that, eh? Eric Johnson opened for him and I have seen
>> *him* one too many times. But your right Cobham eats them drums for
>> breakfast and smoking.
>
> You got that right. Hearing him on a record is one thing. Seeing him do it
> live is another!
>
> Poly

Yep!